Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Roblox
You last visited: Today at 04:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account hacking

Discussion on Account hacking within the Roblox forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Account hacking

I was hacked a few years back and wondering if theres anyone or anyway i can get the account back?
Old 04/03/2022, 05:43   #2

you can visit many "cookie sites" and try to cookie log your self. make sure that the " Account was made on the Pc you use. there is a chance you can recover ur acc.
Old 06/30/2022, 02:17   #3

I haven't checked, but I think you can try to restore the account through email.
Old 01/17/2023, 18:13   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2Middle View Post
you can visit many "cookie sites" and try to cookie log your self. make sure that the " Account was made on the Pc you use. there is a chance you can recover ur acc.
im on a different PC now as its been so many years close to a decade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llyns View Post
I haven't checked, but I think you can try to restore the account through email.
what if i dont have the email attached to that account anymore?
Old 02/19/2024, 17:52   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by KvngFxnzy View Post
im on a different PC now as its been so many years close to a decade

what if i dont have the email attached to that account anymore?
If you bought robux you can check your credit card's bill history and talk to support about that
Old 02/29/2024, 18:24   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havasiz View Post
If you bought robux you can check your credit card's bill history and talk to support about that
only works if you have entered email + phone number. My wife had a case where she got hacked and is unable to get the acc back because no email was entered during account creation...even though you send cc bill history (roblox wise) with all information required...they reject
Old 03/07/2024, 19:08   #7

Hi, I have a suggestion for you. Can you download the whole game from Roblox place + scripts? I need the whole Toilet Tower Defense game, I am ready to pay for this procedure in dollars/robux. My tg - @ot2023

Tags
account, hack, roblox