Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Roblox Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

✨ROBLOX LIFETIME OBC ACC ✨350$

Discussion on ✨ROBLOX LIFETIME OBC ACC ✨350$ within the Roblox Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
✨ROBLOX LIFETIME OBC ACC ✨350$

Hey since my brother doesn´t plays on his account anymore we decided to sell his OBC Lifetime Account, as of stated in the title the most valueable thing about this account is the lifetime obc membership which gives the account a monthly payout of around 2k~ robux.

To sum it up the major elements account are:
-OBC Lifetime Membership
-2k~ robux monthly
-Owner of 2 groups
-has 2 small limiteds
-currently 700 robux

So you will be able to change the username of this account with the income of the next monthly payout.

I won´t go first on the trade and I can send more details when messaging me to keep the account secure.

As for the payment method , I only take paypal family & friends as the only method.
If you are interested or got any questions feel free to message me either here or on discord: 5903#9420
Closed Thread