Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online > RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides
You last visited: Today at 08:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Autohotkey for players who uses BM(Battle Mode)

Discussion on Autohotkey for players who uses BM(Battle Mode) within the RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides forum part of the Ragnarok Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Autohotkey for players who uses BM(Battle Mode)

This Macro(Autohotkey) is unique compared to other macros since you can make your own scripts to make specific keys work as macros. It is kinda technical but the script is too easy to understand once you get the mechanics. I'm not quite particular about the installation process so figure out yourself since it's depending on your PC's specifications but no need to worry since if you think the installation is wrong just simply uinstall and reinstall it

here's the download link:
!

So now here's the tricky part, it might be confusing but you'll get use to it once you understand it.

sample script for an F1 macro.

$f1::
Loop
{
if not GetKeyState("f1", "P")
break
Send {f1}
Click
sleep 0
}

if you want to ADD another key let's say for example letter Q, this will be script

$f1::
Loop
{
if not GetKeyState("f1", "P")
break
Send {f1}
Click
sleep 0
}
$Q::
Loop
{
if not GetKeyState("Q", "P")
break
Send {Q}
Click
sleep 0
}

So it's just simply copy pasting and replacing all F1 in the script to Q.
you can try experimenting different formulas. I will post the TOGGLE script(toggle ON/OFF autohotkey without right clicking H in the lower right corner near the clock and click Pause) once i remember it since i forgot the script enjoy!

Here's the script for toggle on/off by pressing alt+X/alt+X

}
Suspend, on
~!x::Suspend
return

feel free to ask questions or just message me

Old 07/27/2015, 06:57   #2

For what we will use this ?

Old 08/15/2015, 22:14   #3

how to run the script
Old 08/17/2015, 14:26   #4

why add sleep 0? if there isnt any sleep at all?

Old 04/03/2017, 18:03   #5

The explanation makes this thread more complicated, If you just simplify your thought it would be more understandable for those folks out there which are not used to scripting.
Old 07/25/2017, 14:24   #6

I agree, you did not even include the name of the script.
Old 08/09/2017, 10:09   #7

He used AHK for sure

« RO Search Tool - Right on your computer ! (fast) | MMOKORE Offests IRO »