Discussion on [RO2]RO2Walker Release -- Pay to Use Bot for RO2 within the RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides forum part of the Ragnarok Online category.
We already requested by someone about this feature, will add that later.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KuroiKyuuketsuki
VirusTotal founded from 16 antiviruses trojans in ver. 1.1.9g, what would it mean?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Crowley
Just tried it 8/46
Most of them are Injector or AutoIt.
Most of them are needed in the bot.?
Most of the bot got some anti virus detection.?
We are CLEARLY EXPLAINED that in our FAQ.. If you don't bother to read it and do this again, then you surely insulting us. If you have 5 minutes to post like this, why don't you use that time to just read the FAQ? Before you get our download link, HAVE YOU READ WHAT IS WRITTEN THERE TO READ OUR FAQ WITH CAPITAL LETTERS?!
We really don't understand people like this. We do all we can to provide the best, but why are you people keep mocking and suspecting us like hackers. Have you ever thought how many hours we spent to work for that? That's why we feel really insulted and always said "if you are so afraid, then don't use it and that would be the best way for you and us"
my AVG scanns the G update as a virus , when i used the D version it didnt was a virus.
now i cant open it anymore.
please fix this..
Here goes again people worse than before.. You don't even look at last 10 posts before you and just post like this? We are happy that you can't open the bot forever, so you should just play manually and don't bother to use it again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by botelho
Great bot, very intuitive use, the script recorder works perfectly, the sky is the limit using this feature.
Overall really great job, keep it goin!
Thank you very much, we will have major updates on few days, please wait.
I think there is something wrong with the download? I'm having trouble downloading the bot, it keeps telling me the page could not be loaded or that it could not be downloaded. I tried in two separate browsers.
Sorry for the trouble or if I'm missing something!
You should go on their facebook to get the latest pdate.
Their FaceBook page has the same MediaFire link as the one here. I cannot even download it, so this is not really an issue with versions or getting the bot to work. It's getting the bot to download.
Their FaceBook page has the same MediaFire link as the one here. I cannot even download it, so this is not really an issue with versions or getting the bot to work. It's getting the bot to download.
Try different browser maybe. I don't have any problems to download it. Just tested if link was dead, but wasn't.
Try different browser maybe. I don't have any problems to download it. Just tested if link was dead, but wasn't.
Here is a reup on a different hoster:
Yeah, I did try another browser with no luck. Never had rpoblems with MediaFire before. Your link went fine though. Thanks!
EDIT: Figured out what was wrong! Due to the virus flags, my antivirus program was blocking the download. I temporarily disabled the web shield and was able to download it fine.