Discussion on [RO2]RO2Walker Release -- Pay to Use Bot for RO2 within the RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides forum part of the Ragnarok Online category.
Question do I have to disable the hackshield to use this? or is this bot undetected?
this bot can be used with hackshield sir, we don't want to kill hackshield because that will ruin the game balance. If you have some problems, please make sure that you try solution in our first post.
What about this? I want to setup my Character to do AoE skills then loot all of the monsters DROP. It just keep on using sill what setup do I need to do to autoloot all monsters I killed with AoE SKILLS?
What about this? I want to setup my Character to do AoE skills then loot all of the monsters DROP. It just keep on using sill what setup do I need to do to autoloot all monsters I killed with AoE SKILLS?
Ohhhh! I will wait for that the enable then. Right now Im in Poisona and its really reliable! Thank you!
Thank you, glad you like it. We already added that in the development list, please wait for a while because there are still much thing to do
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyloday
Why is this bot free? It's awesome. Should add a premium version of it or something, would love to donate.
Thank you very much for your support.. Currently we are still in beta version because you may encounter some bugs / errors while using it, and we are still lack of some features (like collecting herb/ore).
We will become a pay to use bot when it is smooth and stable in the future. We really hope that you can help us to keep the development when that time comes
Too bad i bought some ****** up bot before which is not even near this awsome bot. xD Really easy to config and many features. Works fine at the first try. Just once I had a problem that when my Char target a mob he suddenly run away to LEFT or to the RIGHT. xD
Edit: The problem is that I use A and D as strafe and not for turning. ^^ Would be nice if there could be some solution to it. I am kinda too lazy to change the botton setup each time. xD
Edit2: It wasnt the problem about the Strafe, cuz after changing the buttons back he still run to left or right sometimes. With the saved location he luckily runs back. BUT it can be dangerous if he runs into aggro mobs. xD
Too bad i bought some ****** up bot before which is not even near this awsome bot. xD Really easy to config and many features. Works fine at the first try. Just once I had a problem that when my Char target a mob he suddenly run away to LEFT or to the RIGHT. xD
Edit: The problem is that I use A and D as strafe and not for turning. ^^ Would be nice if there could be some solution to it. I am kinda too lazy to change the botton setup each time. xD
Edit2: It wasnt the problem about the Strafe, cuz after changing the buttons back he still run to left or right sometimes. With the saved location he luckily runs back. BUT it can be dangerous if he runs into aggro mobs. xD
Thank you sir, glad you like it.
We can't do much about shortcut key change problem sir, because that settings is saved in server and received everytime you login..
When the bot run left/right, what does the bot gui action said sir? is the bot running using strafe left/right? Can you please try to restart the game and bot? because sometimes there is some glitch after changing the shortcut key before restarting..
Action: Killing [Target] (Even if target is in front of him he strafes away. xD)
Did, but not helped.
can you please try to reset all your key to default setting, and restart it again?
If it is not working, maybe you can send us your config file (charname.ini), please rename it and send to our email so that we can try to check if there is something wrong with your setting or a bug from our bot.
can you please try to reset all your key to default setting, and restart it again?
If it is not working, maybe you can send us your config file (charname.ini), please rename it and send to our email so that we can try to check if there is something wrong with your setting or a bug from our bot.
If you collect an herb or ore and then switch channels, it will come back. Is there a way to make it so that when the bot finishes the script for collecting, it switches channels and starts again? This would make collecting faster .
If you collect an herb or ore and then switch channels, it will come back. Is there a way to make it so that when the bot finishes the script for collecting, it switches channels and starts again? This would make collecting faster .
oh, we can develop it sir, but we have been reported that if you change channel, some ore/herb will have different coordinates. Can you please check about this?
For iron ore and copper it does change coordinate, but for silver it doesnt. I havnt tried anything above silver yet though. Once I get higher level Ill try higher than silver and see if it changes.
Spent 8 hours collecting silver and didnt change places once.