Discussion on [RO2]RO2Walker Release -- Pay to Use Bot for RO2 within the RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides forum part of the Ragnarok Online category.
You mean window disappear right after you open your game and choose your char? or it disappear right after login bot and you don't even open game?
Nevermind, that was just a stupid mistake of mine ><
Thanks for time though I figured it out >.<
IT was, my , uh noobyness preventing me (btw, yes, I did read the FAQ so it wasn't that..;-
Can you please try to prolong your pick max time setting sir? because it seems your max time has elapsed and the bot ignored the loot. Please tell us again if your problem is not solved with this solution.
I'm having the same problem as well, I've increased the time elapsed for loot setting and it hasn't done anything differently.
EDIT:
I believe the script is only pressing the autoroot hot key (R by default) once? It would show the loot menu but doesn't pick them up
I'm having the same problem as well, I've increased the time elapsed for loot setting and it hasn't done anything differently.
EDIT:
I believe the script is only pressing the autoroot hot key (R by default) once? It would show the loot menu but doesn't pick them up
No sir, we only use R key when you set filter mode to greedy(pick all). It seems we have problem with 64bit for looting. Please wait for our next update.
Quote:
Originally Posted by laomark24
ro2walker detected
Please try again sir, because when you tried it, it seems we are still patching our bot. Usually we need time between 10 minutes and hours to patch it (depends on how many changes applied).
Yes, you just need to record it once for every waypoint you want with scripting. Please open script setting and read GUI explanation for more detail about how to use.