Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online > RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides
You last visited: Today at 02:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Harmony Bypass [Exclusive Method]

Discussion on [Release] Harmony Bypass [Exclusive Method] within the RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides forum part of the Ragnarok Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [Release] Harmony Bypass [Exclusive Method]

Quote:
Harmony is an innovative security system for eAthena based Ragnarok Online™ servers. It aims at providing a secure environment, allowing a better game experience for both the players and providers.
Using cutting-edge technologies, Harmony reliably blocks bots, hacks and other security threats. Serving thousands of players worldwide, it has proven itself as both a stable and secure solution.

Harmony in short is the most popular and most recommended anti cheat solution for Ragnarok Online private servers. A lot of servers already have this installed and has never had a problem with cheats since.

I recently wrote this e-book and have used this method since the implementation of “Harmony – Ragnarok Online Security Solution” in DarkRO. I have tested this method and changed the sprite of Seyren Windsor when I was writing this ebook. It still works as shown in the screenshot above. Check the date if you think it’s old.

This method is required for you to Edit Monster Sprites and Edit Skill Sprites and not get caught by Harmony.

Originally, I wanted to give this away to 3 winners of a contest I was going to do. But due to the lack of time and my busy schedule, I’m going to release this to the public. Download it all you want. All I ask is if somebody asks you how, please refer them to this website so they can download for themselves. DO NOT distribute my ebook.

NOTE: There is no need for a virus scan. It's a PDF file. Plus people can fake virus scans any day. If you are worried I am spreading some kind of virus or keylogger, run it sanboxed.

Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/03/2012, 10:24   #2

thxxxx

Old 07/03/2012, 17:29   #3

can u upload to 2shared?
i can't DL fr file url T_T
Old 07/04/2012, 06:43   #4

I cant DL the file? why, its survey only?

Old 07/04/2012, 09:55   #5
#firstfemaledoctor

elite*gold: 1727
Received Thanks: 16,067
If you want to share something with us, upload the file on a free hoster. We dont want these survey links. Thanks.
Write me a pm if you have the file uploaded on a normale hoster. Until then

#closed

Closed Thread

Tags
bot, cheat, hack, harmony bypass, ragnarok

« Harmony BYPASS ;) | [RERELEASE] WPE Pro NoDelayEdit »