Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online > RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides
You last visited: Today at 11:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

End of my time in RO : HERE MY LEGACY OF CHEATS AND HACKS!

Discussion on End of my time in RO : HERE MY LEGACY OF CHEATS AND HACKS! within the RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides forum part of the Ragnarok Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation End of my time in RO : HERE MY LEGACY OF CHEATS AND HACKS!

Ok, so, as title says, I'm quitting RO (forever). Why waste all my resources?
No way, better share!
I'm not interessed on infecting ppl, the only thing I ask is:
DONT MIRROR
DONT SHARE THE DOWNLOADED FILES (redirect ppl here is welcome)
DONT ASK FOR GUIDES\INFO (most files comes with guide included!)
Here we go...have fun and good luck!

• GRF MODS:
: This will allow you to apply my custom GRF packs! MUST DOWNLOAD IT!
: It changes them to Naght Seiger MvPs... lol ...why? Hide n' Seek events to be easily pwnd?
: Finally all those invisible maps will be avaible! Includes WoE:NE, WOE:SE, Sealed Shrine, Godly Quest Maps, etc etc...a noobs must have (and pro too).
: Wounded Morroc changed! Now they are big, rumorous and f*ckin easy to find in map! Use this! (NOTE: includes some interessing mob like Ogretooth or Chimera...for special ores or special cards)
: "Why my Asura shooted that slave?!"...that's end! No more errors with this...why? Try it.
: Bored to be ownd by HWs spamming AoE skills with huge effects? You can't see some protection\buff AoE while WoEing? When buffed you floods? Try this and... *O*
: Finally released! Transcendend, Extended, Super Novice and...THIRD CLASSES!!! Skill Spam FTW!!! (Both Male and Female cause I'm not sexist lol)
: this will fix some in game aspect...aura, mouse pointer, etc etc...less flood and easier to target mod.

• WPE:
: Now packets can be sent at 0ms speed, no more 100ms limit! DOWNLOAD IT! (NOTE: some antivirus detect it as virus...it's just cause WPE injects files to packet sniffing...you can also use SandieBox or don't download it...nothing changes to me. :P )
: As it says. Filters to be loaded in the sniffing section. See dmg in WoE and Maya Purple Effect (dmg barely works, but Maya Purple Effect works perfectly).
: Released by me, finally. No one posted any already. So have fun being able to summon 30 MvPs per minute...no more rare TaoGunka, Randgris and Thanatos cards! (If you have problems check and thanks logos!)

• OTHER TOOLS:
: This will make you godly. With a decent connection\low ping you'll spam skills as hell...just try it! Run as Admin!
: As above, but noob version. Is applied to all keys from F1 to F9. Run as Admin!
: Has been very useful during my RO career. Never missed a respawn!
: Adds many useful features to the game (Mobs HP, RMS infos, etc etc)...can be very useful.
: A nice one. It works with Homunculus, Merchenaries or Homu+Merch (for lol leveling at Sphinx4\5).
: Always wanted to steal someone emblem to troll em or personificate em? If your CP don't shows guild emblems (to avoid this), now you can.
: "How Dupe? How @zeny? How hack main atcommands?" IMPOSSIBLE? Discover the only workin method (avoid from using those sh*t on youtube! 101% chanche to be keyloggers or trojans! PACKET SENDERS CAN'T DO IT!!!). Includes guide, one step quest model, multiple step quest model, some pre-made script.
: Removes that annoying shake effect from skills such Fury, LoV, EQ, etc etc...Works with Renewal clients!.

Again, have fun and good luck!

Credits to me for collecting, modding, uploading and updating (when needed) the files. Creation and development rights to respective owners and authors.
Thanks
120 Users
Old 10/27/2011, 14:00   #2

bump
Old 10/27/2011, 21:01   #3

thank you a lot

EDIT : can't extract the RCX mod
EDIT 2 : I'd like to have a guide for the abra filter cuz the game crash when i send the packets :x
EDIT 3 : All files are clean (it's just .grf data and wpe filter / packets)
EDIT 4 : This thread should be pinned
Old 10/27/2011, 21:15   #4

can u upload to mediafire.com?
Old 10/27/2011, 22:08   #5

bumb
Old 10/27/2011, 23:24   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by riyahpok3 View Post
in the wpe abracadabra. is it needed to have a branch or something?
whats d password in abra cadabra? please
No pass needed. Just need to change the last 4 couples of code on Abracadabra\Class Change filter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsugimichi View Post
thank you a lot
EDIT : can't extract the RCX mod
EDIT 2 : I'd like to have a guide for the abra filter cuz the game crash when i send the packets :x
EDIT 3 : All files are clean (it's just .grf data and wpe filter / packets)
EDIT 4 : This thread should be pinned
RCX works fine to me...just tested. Try downloading again, maybe something corrupted it, in case report it again, I will re-upload it.
If your Abra crash...or you are using it not properly (check tips above), or your server is Harmony protected.
Thanks for the pinned suggestion to Mods. <3 I appreciate it.

How To Use Abra Filter (I'll be good lolz).
1.Run WPE 0 delay as Admin;
2.Switch the packet mode from Filters to Send (label on middle left of the screen), it's not usual filters (those are like real time overwrite);
3.Load Abra filter;
Then...
4.Target yourRO;
5.Start registering packets on WPE;
6.Go in game;
7.Dispell a mob;
8.Find a SENT packet of 10 bytes;
9.Keep on sight the last 4 couples of code (like: 00 00 00 00), that's your mob unique ID;
10.Edit Abracadabra and Class Change filters and paste those numbers on last 4 couples of them, start sending both Abracadabra and Class Change with 0 delay (or 100\150 if your client freezes\crashes), checkin them and pressing start.
Have fun with your MvP summoned in no time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orzbrother View Post
can u upload to mediafire.com?
Nope. Sorry. Keep those links. Thanks.

EDIT: maybe on the next days I could upload also a very damn useful eA script that allows you to get any atcommands (yes, including @item, @item2 or any other Admin lvl 99 command...hardly being discovered cause it cleans logs too lol). Just need a dumb server admin that allows you to script for him and place it. We'll see...depends on how many dowloads you'll do.
Old 10/28/2011, 02:34   #7

ill keep on track on this thread.. this is a big help..

ive downloaded almost all of it...

i hope for the next @item something..thanks sir

oh sir..i've tested the zero delay sprites mod.. what is the help of this sprite? my head is away from the body..and when i walk, it is like floating.. its just that?
Old 10/28/2011, 08:31   #8

elite*gold: 1725
Received Thanks: 16,158
If you change the links from this ads **** to normal download links I whould think about a pin!
Old 10/28/2011, 10:23   #9

The RCX mod is'nt working, i downloaded it 3 times, do u use winrar for extract it ?

Quote:

oh sir..i've tested the zero delay sprites mod.. what is the help of this sprite? my head is away from the body..and when i walk, it is like floating.. its just that?
You can spam skill like heal with no delay, like 10 heal in 2 seconds, 10 sonic blow in 2 seconds (you must have a very high atk speed for this so it's very usefull in high rate servers but if someone reports you, you can get ban so use it only for MVP's in event or where players can't see you, that's what I do )
Old 10/28/2011, 10:38   #10

Quote:
Thanks for dowloading.
If you use it with proper skills (one over all Arrow Vulcan) and with proper spammers settings (low cool down servers, packet sending with WPE) it allows you to shoot like 197 ASPD hits...check
. Same with other skills too...Sonic Blow (not so good), Acid Demo (very fast), etc etc...pure pain.
And the "next @item something"...allows pratically to own a server. Godly Mode (and is easier to be done than you wonder...hacked like 30 servers in my RO career that way).
• All buffs you want;
• @warp even if not implemented ( party or guild mode too);
• @zeny;
• @refine (safe to +10 or max refine mode);
• @item (any...includes MvP cards, Godly items, Donation Items, V4P items, berries);
• @blvl\@jlvl (increase base or job lvls);
• steal Admin accounts user and pass;
Enough? lol
Keep downloading...and in case I will post it.
I've just realized I have also a interessing AI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimless Angel View Post
If you change the links from this ads crap to normal download links I whould think about a pin!
No pain no gain! xD I will leave as it is, and if possible leave it so.
If the features I post are useful the thread will stay alive.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 10/28/2011, 11:54   #11

Need the GM hacks *-*
Old 10/29/2011, 06:52   #12

Link is dead
Old 10/29/2011, 12:01   #13

download all , nodelay script work .
mvp spawn work , but ned to change monster hex.

but download got limit , hope can uplaod to other hosting
Old 10/29/2011, 13:04   #14

elite*gold: 1725
Received Thanks: 16,158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsugimichi View Post
Need the GM hacks *-*
GM hacks dont exist! What the TS talked about is a script from eathena! that means, you have to be a offical gm on the server to use them!
Old 10/29/2011, 14:45   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimless Angel View Post
GM hacks dont exist! What the TS talked about is a script from eathena! that means, you have to be a offical gm on the server to use them!
Script, right.
Have to be a official GM? Not really...you have no idea on how many stupid and lazy GMs there's around...
How to win? Being more smart and less lazy then them. The same thing that happens to who have good hacks and who pass his life lookin for it instead of makin it. :P
Closed Thread