Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online > RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides
You last visited: Today at 08:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

End of my time in RO : HERE MY LEGACY OF CHEATS AND HACKS!

Discussion on End of my time in RO : HERE MY LEGACY OF CHEATS AND HACKS! within the RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides forum part of the Ragnarok Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/04/2011, 04:18   #91

elite*gold: 0
to all who are having problem in DATA.ini

just try these
Quote:
[Data]
0=XXXro.grf <~your ro server
1=[maps].grf
2=[reducedskilleffect].grf
3=[mvp].grf
4=[mvpslaves].grf
5=[0delaysprite].grf
6=[miscutility].grf
7=[GMnaghtsiegerforhidenseek].grf
8=rdata.grf <~ mine is ragray so if you're using sakray or watever RO you have just change it
9=data.grf
enjoy!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2011, 04:23   #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiglypuff View Post
Look weird = sprites don't walks but just stands?
That's the 0 sprite delay grf.

EDIT: if someone is having problems with DATA.ini file, try to remove the empty fields...even if idk why gives problems of this kind. o.o
Yup. it's working but the faces of the characters looks weird. ) @Jiglypuff
Old 11/04/2011, 05:06   #93

the abra is not working in darkro no mvp spawn when i start the wpe

what entry do i nid to edit all the 5 entry or just the 2 class changing entry?

EDIT: i guess it doesnt in darkro i change abra and the 2 class changing 4 las couples of the monster that i dispelled then it just keep sending and i wait 30mins nothing happens..
Old 11/04/2011, 17:32   #94

Quote:
About Abracadabra...I've forget a step...my bad, very sorry.
Once you Dispell the mob, find the SEND packet of 10 bytes, check last 4 Hex codes AND RIGHT CLICK OVER THAT PACKET: "SET SEND LIST WITH THIS SOCKET ID"...else, when you start sending packets, it gives you errors (see under the Send window the Errors: xx thing).
Im using the right socket, or else i would not be spaming Abra. Thing thin is, i dont know why he does not target the mob (even when i copy the last 4 digits and pasto over the Change Class). So basicly he just spams abra.
Old 11/04/2011, 17:42   #95

Quote:
Originally Posted by logos View Post
Im using the right socket, or else i would not be spaming Abra. Thing thin is, i dont know why he does not target the mob (even when i copy the last 4 digits and pasto over the Change Class). So basicly he just spams abra.
That's really really odd...
I'm wondering if into your server they changed the Class Change packet or did they removed it!!!
All could be... Some HR I've been used to remove that skill to avoid abusing it and getting tons of MvP cards (considing you're able to summon important MvPs as Tao, Randgris and Thana)
Old 11/04/2011, 18:05   #96

uhm any more exploits jigly?

how about jumper events exploits? do you have it?
Old 11/04/2011, 22:45   #97

jigglypuff, the skill spam autohotkey doesnt work...cuz the server im playing on has harmony protection..do u know how to bypass it or make the autohotkey work in it??
Old 11/04/2011, 23:57   #98

Quote:
That's really really odd...
I'm wondering if into your server they changed the Class Change packet or did they removed it!!!
All could be... Some HR I've been used to remove that skill to avoid abusing it and getting tons of MvP cards (considing you're able to summon important MvPs as Tao, Randgris and Thana)
Ive think change class is perfectly normal, since ive done it before the regular way. I just wanna to do it trought WPE because its a LOT faster.

The server im playing the have good scripters (as mention trough PM), but they still let pass a couple of bug (like Guild bank Zenny "dupe").
Old 11/06/2011, 00:01   #99

Sonic Blow is slow :/

Vulcano Arrow is FASTTTTTTTTTTTT !

edit sonic blow plssss
Old 11/06/2011, 09:48   #100

i think im not spamming my skill.. in that 0 delay sprite, can it spam in spam in a 150/70 pserver?
Old 11/06/2011, 15:06   #101

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2g0a1d2d9s2 View Post
Sonic Blow is slow :/

Vulcano Arrow is FASTTTTTTTTTTTT !

edit sonic blow plssss
Get linked, you'll see a sensible difference between linked+normal sprites and linked+0 delay sprites...
Old 11/07/2011, 03:59   #102

i tried using 0 delay spirites + wpe span skill on a clown vulcan arrow on 190 aspd
but it seems so normal to me

still delayed till the skill done..
Old 11/07/2011, 16:45   #103

Firstly, id like to thank you for making/releasing your cheats / hacks. I downloaded the MvP timer but whenever i click on MvP dead , it sets the time to 30mins and not to the actual time (for eg. Timer goes off after 30 mins if i killed tao). idk what i did wrong >,>
Old 11/08/2011, 22:46   #104

i dont know if i am using this right, can u do a video of abra filter?

anyway, when i use "???? change class" filter, i got disconnected from server...
any idea ?
thanks very much
Old 11/09/2011, 08:11   #105

You still need 2 kiel + bard link + bragi + 0 delay sprite + 187+ASPD to spam ARROW VULCAN.....
Closed Thread