Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online > RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides
You last visited: Today at 05:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Meteor Assault- & Tarot Card of Fate Bot

Discussion on Meteor Assault- & Tarot Card of Fate Bot within the RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides forum part of the Ragnarok Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Meteor Assault- & Tarot Card of Fate Bot

English:
Hello this is a Meteor Assault- and Tarot Card of Fate Bot
The program say all how you use it.
At the Time i work on a Abracadabra Skill Spammer
that stop at the skill ???? and the player can then summon a MVP if he has class Change or what different.

German:
Hallo dies ist ein Meteor Assault- und Tarot Card of Fate Bot
Das Programm sagt alles wie man es benutzt.
Zurzeit arbeite ich auch an einen Abracadabra Skill Spammer
der genau bei ???? aufhört und der Spieler dann halt MVP damit summonen kann wenn er Class Change oder was anderes halt bekommt.

DELTED AND WARN CAUSE OF VIRUS

PS:
Sorry for the Bad english in the Program and my Topic,
If you find mistakes say it me ^^
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Scions of Fate pserver: Kidz Fate
11/09/2009 - Private Server Advertising - 1 Replies
Kidz fate. the best scions of fate pserver. the exp rates are 300x. we are a V4 server with Southern Forest, o14s/c14s,110 gears, new costumes like angel,zombie,gothic,school,hip hop and more!. friendly gm and staff. we are a highly dedicated server and wish to give u the best gaming experience!.
Meteor Assault- & Tarot Card of Fate Bot/Skill Spammer
03/18/2009 - RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides - 10 Replies
English: Hello this is a Meteor Assault- and Tarot Card of Fate Bot The program say all how you use it. At the Time i work on a Abracadabra Skill Spammer that stop at the skill ???? and the player can then summon a MVP if he has class Change or what different. German: Hallo dies ist ein Meteor Assault- und Tarot Card of Fate Bot Das Programm sagt alles wie man es benutzt. Zurzeit arbeite ich auch an einen Abracadabra Skill Spammer
Tarot card of faith hack
10/14/2007 - Ragnarok Online - 2 Replies
is there anyway that a tarot card of faith use only 1card that i choose? ENGLISH PLS