Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

B> RO AHK / AUtopot to bypass Gepard 3

Discussion on B> RO AHK / AUtopot to bypass Gepard 3 within the RO Bots & Macros forum part of the RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
B> RO AHK / AUtopot to bypass Gepard 3

Hi, willing to pay For a AHK to bypass Gepard 3 and autpo that will do the same.

serious buyer, post discord to chat further

Similar Threads Similar Threads
B> AHK Spam Macro that works with any Gepard 3.0 Server
09/01/2022 - Trading - 16 Replies
I'm buying AHK Spam Macro that works with any Gepard 3.0 Server. I've been looking for over 2 months already and finally I saw this elitepvpers platform. I'm willing to pay, but let me try first if the software is working. If you know someonw who can help me or sell me, you may refer him to me. Thank you.
[Buying] ARMA 3 AHK SCRIPT: looking for superb pulldown ahk or colorcoded aimlock ahk (buying)
02/04/2022 - ArmA Trading - 0 Replies
Hi I am looking for a custom made pulldown.ahk script (for Arma 3) that is designed for: - guns 6.5mm (like Type 115, Promet..)/7.62mm (like MK1) - only activates/enables when in-game hipfire mode (combat stance) and ARCO scope/zoomed in/holding breath ARCO scope 1x and 2x - works when I hold the scope down with right click (so no toggle scope command) - make sure it works when zoomed in also (1x and 2x) whilst not holding and holding breath - that works on any fov/screen resolution and...
B>AHK FOR GEPARD 3.0
03/15/2021 - Trading - 1 Replies
Im buying ahk or macro that can bypass GEPARD 3.0 for ragnarok private server.. Txt me here 09973293495
Bypass Gepard using AHK?
01/07/2021 - Ragnarok Online - 4 Replies
Is there a way to bypass gepard 3.0 when using AHK? Would really appreciate if someone could help out a newbie coder.