Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rift
You last visited: Today at 10:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Ascend a Friend

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ascend a Friend

Hello,

Anybody looking to upgrade their RIFT account soon should send me a PM. I will send you a link for the Ascend a Friend program and you can receive the Rewards from the program.

You will receive XP potions and a few other helpful items when you upgrade your account via my referral link.

« Hi!.. | Frage zu allgemein Rift »

Similar Threads
Tribes: Ascend, World of Warcraft
03/16/2013 - e*pvp Podcasts - EN - 7 Replies
Hello, this is my second update, and while this one is shorter, the news are definitely bigger! (Credits for the intro go to gotstyle) So the first bit of news is that Hi-Rez studios announced that their upcoming game "Tribes:Ascend" will be Free-To-Play. The game should come out sometime this year, the game makers will make money by selling character "load-outs" that will determine your gameplay style, character type, weapons, your "explosive type" and your character augmentations....
Tribes: Ascend - Closed Beta-Test beginnt am 4. November
10/11/2011 - User Submitted News - 2 Replies
Hi -Rez Studios fährt in wenigen Wochen die Beta-Server zum kommenden MMO-Shooter Tribes: Ascend hoch. Das fertige Spiel soll dann Anfang des kommenden Jahres erscheinen. http://www.pcgames.de/screenshots/667x375/2011/03/tribes_ascend.jpg Tribes: Ascend wird nun erst im 1. Quartal des kommenden Jahres veröffentlicht werden. Die Beta-Phase beginnt in den nächsten Wochen. Der geschlossen Beta-Test zu Tribes: Ascend wird am 4. November starten. Das hat Todd Harris, Executive...
Selling Lvl 120+ ascend Lupin in JadeDynasty
05/14/2010 - Perfect World Trading - 2 Replies
I cant find a good section to post this so here it goes :] Hi im selling a Lvl 120+ Lupin in Jade Dynasty it's on a USA server. I cant give you much info on the account or it will get tracked and ban. This account has a clean reputation in this game. It ascended at lvl 150 so it has the full stats, Well built PvP build by myself, has very good gear that cost allot of money. I spent over $800 USD in this account already since lvl 1 It does have a girl's name since i am a girl but that...
Selling Lvl 120+ ascend Lupin in JadeDynasty
04/02/2010 - Trading - 0 Replies
I cant find a good section to post this so here it goes :] Hi im selling a Lvl 120+ Lupin in Jade Dynasty it's on a USA server. I cant give you much info on the account or it will get tracked and ban. This account has a clean reputation in this game. It ascended at lvl 150 so it has the full stats, Well built PvP build by myself, has very good gear that cost allot of money. I spent over $800 USD in this account already since lvl 1 It does have a girl's name since i am a girl but that...
Friend me for..
04/11/2008 - Say Hello - 1 Replies
hehe. Hellow. I am new to e*PvP forums! I come for hacks thats about it. You got a hack for a good/boring game. Send it to me. Need testing on a hack/exploit? send it to me, I will test and use just about anything you got. I play: Conquer Online 2.0 RuneScape Counter Strike Source (More to Come)