Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rift
You last visited: Today at 09:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

selling rift platinum

Discussion on selling rift platinum within the Rift forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
selling rift platinum

hey everyone, i have a lot of platinum in stock now. Most of servers . you can contact my by msn or email if you want to buy. i will be online 24 hours . please feel free to contact me if you have any problems .
my msn :
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
selling rift platinum
06/15/2011 - Rift Trading - 2 Replies
hey everyone, i have a lot of platinum in stock now. Most of servers . you can contact my by msn or email if you want to buy. i will be online 24 hours . please feel free to contact me if you have any problems . my msn : [email protected]
Selling EU Rift account: 50 Cleric/50 Rogue (large amount of platinum + endgame gear)
06/03/2011 - Rift Trading - 0 Replies
This account was made with intention to play Rift for several years and never ever having to worry myself about wasting time on grinding (something I hate in MMO's), gathering mats, runes, augments, etc. Unfortunately, due to real life incident, I am forced to pause for longer, hence why I made this decision. Otherwise, I would have never even considered selling it. Whoever loves Rift(many call it better and improved World of Warcraft) will be quite pleased upon getting their hands on this...
wtb rift platinum
05/21/2011 - Rift Trading - 0 Replies
on refuge server defiant side.. pm or post your price