Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rift
You last visited: Today at 18:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Artifact Leveling (Fast EXP)

Discussion on Artifact Leveling (Fast EXP) within the Rift forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Artifact Leveling (Fast EXP)

Requirements:
Access to an auction house.
A lot of money to spend (Depends on the AH pricing on your server).

Method:
An easy way to level up and get fast exp is by buying artifacts from the AH then completing the sets and turning them in.

Example:
  1. Some sets only require 3 artifacts for example the troll toe set.
  2. Buy all 3 troll toe pieces in the set
  3. Complete the set
  4. Turn in the quest at the artifact collector for around 1200 exp (1200 exp at level 21, unsure on how the exp awarded varies if it does.)

As stated in the requirements this requires quite a bit of gold however it is a very fast method for leveling.
The pricing can vary. For example I got the troll toe set for around 5gold each on my server while other beginner level sets were priced at 50g each.

Bonus: You're also awarded Lucky Coins from the quests these can be exchanged for a 110% mount at 50 or other items that turn you into certain forms.

Links to the pictures:

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/07/2011, 15:59   #2

elite*gold: 240
Received Thanks: 1,609
Awesome !
Leveld 6 levels with this and just spend 5 platin ;-)
Old 03/07/2011, 17:17   #3

elite*gold: 343
Received Thanks: 1,775
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkn0wn0x View Post
Awesome !
Leveld 6 levels with this and just spend 5 platin ;-)
from what lvl did you start and about how many sets did you turn in?
Old 03/07/2011, 23:02   #4

elite*gold: 2594
The Black Market: 116/0/1
Kann den guide wer ins deutsche verfassen ? Google uebersetzer erzaehlt nur muell
Old 03/08/2011, 07:45   #5

German:

Quote:
Voraussetzungen:
Zugang zum Auktionshaus.
Viel Gold (Liegt u.A auch an dem Server auf dem ihr spielt).

Methode:
Ein einfacher weg zu leveln ist es, Artefakte im AH zu kaufen, diese zu komplettieren und abzugeben.

Beispiel:

1. Einige Artefakt-Sets benötigen nur 3 Teile.
2. Kauf alle 3 Teile im AH
3. Komplettiere das Set
4. Gib die Quest ab und erhalte ca. 1200ep (1200 ep auf lvl 21, unsicher wieviel Erfahrung es auf höheren leveln gibt und ob es überhaupt skaliert.)

Wie oben erwähnt erfordert diese Methode einiges an Gold, ist aber trotzdem eine sichere und schnelle art zu leveln.
Die Preise können je nach Server varrieren.

Bonus: Du bekommst zusätzlich noch 'Lucky Coins' die du auf lvl 50 gegen ein 110% Mount eintauschen kannst (110 Coins) oder aber auch gegen andere, weniger attraktive Gegenstände.
fyp
Old 03/08/2011, 12:43   #6

elite*gold: 240
Received Thanks: 1,609
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuh View Post
from what lvl did you start and about how many sets did you turn in?
started at level 4 with a twink ( dunno just "some" sets )
Old 03/08/2011, 19:24   #7

I did this last night and turned in about 3 sets. ( all of which were a 3 item set ). Only received 5 gold, a healing pot, and a lucky coin.
No Experience was gained.
26 Rogue Guardian
Old 03/13/2011, 00:05   #8

Hotfix still fixed this