Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rift
You last visited: Today at 00:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rift leveling bot

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Rift leveling bot

Hey does anyone know of any safe/stable/undetectable leveling bots for RIFT? The game is great and fun to play, but *** i am sick of leveling because of WoW.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

The only viable possibility i have found is

Thanks in advance.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

elite*gold: 240
Received Thanks: 1,609
I recommend to wait for good bots, because RIFT has been released some days ago (headstart) and there are not any stable bots available right now. Since they haven't activated any kind of anti cheat system yet I would wait until they do so.

Btw, there is also a tool from MMONinja. (MMOGoblin and MMONinja are in most games the first ones who release a bot to get money - but the bots are not very good in my opinion)

(Just my opinion)

Old   #3

cheers unknown, ill keep that in mind. i have heard good and bad things about mmogoblin in the past. thanks
Old   #4

In the case of Bots we know about MacroGoblin and some Private Bots. There are also some Anti-AFK Bots.
Like Unknown said MMONINJA released an Speed,Tele,Fly Hack.

But I guess you have to wait atleast two more month for an nice bot.

Old   #5

More like a month. Us MMOElites group is working on a great bot for Rift, and have a prototype fully working already. We'll announce eventually to public.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6

why ppl have to bot always cmon its a fun game u have fun playing it why cheating and botting its a shame
Old   #7

I cant wait for a bot, I hate leveling on my own, i like pvp and instances but the leveling between them blows.
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja1337 View Post
why ppl have to bot always cmon its a fun game u have fun playing it why cheating and botting its a shame
Because some of us have long hour jobs and lots of study. I am studying as a Civil/Structural Engineer and working part time and i go to the gym 4-5 days a week. Leveling is the last thing i want to do in a game, i don't find leveling that enjoyable, if i had the enjoyment of leveling like you do i would do so. But FUHK DAT.

I am definitely going to buy a bot!
Old   #9

Below is quoted from:
Quote:
With rift being out there have been a few people that are after rift online leveling and farming bots for the game. Right now you mainly have just a few choices and in this article we will go through thema dn help users decide what they do and do not want for thier botting features.

The first is going to Macrogoblin – Macrogoblin rift leveling bot is going to be one of the least favorable bots out there. Our review of the macro goblin rift farming bot showed that the bot is very basic. Its basically just a version of autoit that runs. The creators you can see clearly meant to just rush something out to get the rush of players in the intial riftr gaming phase and had little to no caring for actual in game botting for the game.

The second one is riftlevelbot – This bot is a total scam so be careful. The bot has zero information in it and once you pay you get a junk bot that does nothing but takes money from you. Be careful when purchasing this bot because you are going to be loosing money if you end up buying it. The creator is clearly someone very shaddy that just wants to steal your money.

The third bot in developement is going to be MMOViper – They have by far the most advanced rift bot. First of all the bot uses all offsets to work unlike the other two up above which are just scams. The bot also is going to be able to do everything all other mmoviper bots can do. Which is set mobs to hunt, skills to use, pathst o travel, routes to use, and more. The bot is by far the best out there however the bot is in beta still and will be fully released to the public shortly.

There is a good rift review of all the leveling bots out there. Be sure that you pick one that wont get you scammed and will give you the best botting for your pleasure. Also remember when you decide what rift bot you want to use make sure you check them out for scams and other things that they have done in the past. Because there is nothing worse than wasting your rift online money on junk.
MMOViper bot looks pretty promising.
Old   #10

MMOGoblin is very nice 20-33 with bg botting 1day
Thanks
1 User
Old   #11

RiftMinion's first release is almost ready. It's at

From the same people who did Angelbot and MMOElites.
Old   #12

I say to you:
The best way to level is to close rifts.
It is easy and i think much better then bots because the headstart wasn't a long time ago and you will learn all about your character.
Old   #13

Why bot on rift?.. its easy to level alredy!
Old   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeunetoujour View Post
More like a month. Us MMOElites group is working on a great bot for Rift, and have a prototype fully working already. We'll announce eventually to public.
And then eventually, after you get enough money out of it and no more ppl will be willing to pay for it, you will abandon whole project and let those ppl who bought your bot to be left alone without support for further game updait.