Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rift Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buy Account - Guardian 50 EU

Discussion on Buy Account - Guardian 50 EU within the Rift Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buy Account - Guardian 50 EU

Hello Everybody !

I would like to buy an EU account with at least 1 level 50 Guardian.
Preferably a Mage or Warrior. (but not mandatory)

Quick Payment by Paypal.

Make your offers

Similar Threads Similar Threads
wts swtor account 50 guardian
01/05/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, im selling my account with a lvl 50 jedi guardian on the german pvp server. Equip is complete legendary except for the headgear, which is crafted and blue. -Breast, shoes, implants, ear, bracers, mainhand and offhand are pvp gear (t2 except for breast) - several parts from defensive as well as offensive sets are in inventory for specc changes -defensive cube with stat boost is already assembled and equipped -panties are from pve set -like 350k credits - Synthweaving, Underworld...
[WTS]AOC Account Lv45 Guardian
07/16/2011 - Trading - 3 Replies
Hi there, i want to sell my Age of Conan Account which contains my Lv45 Sword-Shield Guardian. I played ~7day trial in Tortage city and bought the uncut version of the full game! The account was created before AoC went F2P, it has 2 exclusive items which can only be gifted if you buy the game! Payment methods: -bank transfer(you transfer the money to my cash card) NO PSC, PAYPAL OR WHATEVER!
Lvl 49 guardian warrior! EU CE account, 140+ plat on the account! Cloudborne PVP!!
04/06/2011 - Rift Trading - 5 Replies
Im willing to sell my EU CE account with an lvl 49 warrior on it! Its on the server Cloudborne, PVP server. There's 145 platinum on the account. Further some crap items on the account, alot of cloths. Professions: Mining 266/300 weaponsmith 100/150 armorsmith 7/75. 5k planar, 1,6k favor. Get me a nice offer and I will accept it. Need to get rid of the account cause I dont have any time to play anymore and dont feel like going on playing RIFT. PM me here for more information / bids....
WTS Rohan Account lvl 88 Guardian!!
12/12/2010 - Rohan - 3 Replies
WTS Rohan Account lvl 88 Guardian!! server silva 4mil crone good items 7 skills lvl 6 pm me i want 20$ via psc or moneybookers for it^^
WTT AGE Of Conan Guardian account lvl 79
08/18/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
for 9 dragons or any other mmorpg. It has all the best gears.