Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rift Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Prestige rank 7 Warrior! (EU)

Discussion on WTS Prestige rank 7 Warrior! (EU) within the Rift Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Prestige rank 7 Warrior! (EU)

Hello!

Information about the Warrior:
  • 140k/450k Prestige Rank 7
  • Raid gear (RoS & GSB), 2hander sword legendary
  • Tanking raid gear drop
  • DPS/PvP/Tank sigils
  • Hammerknell ready! You have enough hit even if you use rank 8 Prestige 2hander!
  • Armorsmithing/Butchering/mining 300 proffessions
  • 200p + around 100p of mats
  • Mathosian MALE
  • European server (Whitefall)

There is also:
  • Level 44 cleric alt
  • Around 1 month left of Subscription

Why am I selling the account?
Because I played rift too much and should stop.

Asking price is 300€ but I can go lower. PM me with offers or any additional information you have.
Old 08/21/2011, 23:07   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 3
50€ Paysafe
Old 08/22/2011, 10:57   #3

BUMP!
Price lowered to 250€.
Old 08/22/2011, 23:07   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Do not trust. He will steal back account like he did mine. I am in the process of getting my money back and looking into online theft charges in his country. I have his name and his location.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Prestige 6 Warrior
07/17/2011 - Rift - 1 Replies
Rank 6 Defiant Warrior for Sale - $500 Collector's Edition 140 days left on subscription All six pre-order runes are on the account - VERY RARE !!! Lets you pick 6 different colors/stats for weapon enchants Full black dye on armor Sole owner of the account - going back to school no time to playq Over 1500 Platinum on the account! Have Epic mount Full bank slots and 20 slot bags
WTS: EU Defiant Warrior - Hammerknell Ready, Prestige 6
07/15/2011 - Rift Trading - 1 Replies
sold
[WTS] LVL 50 Warrior | Prestige 6 | Max T2 Gear | 700 Plaques | 200 Plat
05/30/2011 - Rift Trading - 2 Replies
Looking to sell a Defiant lvl 50 Warrior on PVP EU Server. - quitting because of little time to play. Account comes with 4/5 months of subscription left with the Collectors Edition. All Gear is EPIC | Both PvP and PvE Platinum: 200p Plaques of Achievement: 692
WTS CE RIFT 50 Warrior Prestige 5 + 50 Rogue + 27 Mage
04/18/2011 - Rift Trading - 1 Replies
Character 1: 50 warrior Prestige Rank: 5 Sex: Male Faction: Guardian Race: Dwarf Server: pvp server Description: Warrior is nearly full epic including the prestige 5, 38 damage 2h axe which DESTROYS in PvP. Purchased some prestige 6 armor including the BP + 80k favor saved. Maxed out pvp faction for black garden. Character 2: 50 Rogue Prestige Rank: 1
WTS lvl50 prestige 4 warrior Defiance - Sagespire EU PvP
03/31/2011 - Rift Trading - 1 Replies
Selling prestige 4 warrior, Defiance - Sagespire PvP - Has all souls including all 3 extra roles(currently 2 pvp 1 pve and a tank spec) - As title says Prestige 4 so it has most of the pvp gear up to this rank except legs another ring and neck - Comes also with roughly average tank gear (91 toughness more than enough for T1 experts and almost enough for T2) - 300 Weaponsmith and 300 mining with few "rare" recipes but has enough tokens for another rare and one epic recipe