Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rift Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RIFT 50 Mage w/ Relic Staff, full tier 3 gear, PVP Rank 6

Discussion on RIFT 50 Mage w/ Relic Staff, full tier 3 gear, PVP Rank 6 within the Rift Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RIFT 50 Mage w/ Relic Staff, full tier 3 gear, PVP Rank 6

I am selling probably one of the best Mages in the game. She has has done everything in game and is fully ready for Hammerknell. She has the best staff in game from Alsbeth (Staff of the Inevitable) as well as full tier 3 set (Yea, every piece including Head, Shoulders, BP, Belt, Boots, and Legs). Mage is also PvP Prestige Rank 6 and has 5 Rank 6 pieces (Just missing Legs and Helm). All needed factions (Mathos, Icewatch, and Dragonslayer) are GLORIFED! She is Master in Apothecary (300), Outfitter (300), and Foraging (300). So, making plat is real easy. She has over 64 Suffix and 8 Prefix Titles! Also, Mage has 26 companion pets (WoW!) and 11 mounts. She is currently on the EU servers (Guardian Whitefall) and she has 275 Plat. Asking $250.00 U.S or @175 Euros.

Screenshots:

Old 08/17/2011, 05:45   #2

elite*gold: 0
Sold!
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
<>Mage LvL 85<>Atiesh Greatstaff of The Guardian<>Full Tier 3<>
02/01/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/860/tier3set.png http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/4407/staffu.pn g Hey Peoples , i sell world of warcraft account im not original owner , i have buyed this account with long time ago, also is 100% safe and i got full details : login , password , secret question + answer, original keys and ofcourse some photo ID who will buy it ofcourse get this details caracter is avaible for transfer , also avaible for change name and everything
WoW Account LvL 85 mage full tier 11 / Vicious
06/29/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hi guys i would like to sell my main mage. He's been good to me for the past few years and i've clocked up alot of time on him. Regrettfully due to certern life changing curcumstances i don't have the heart to play anymore. He has Maxed proffs for tailor and Enchant Roughly around 45k gold accumilated in cash All the TBC keys if they matter to anyone.. Heres his armoury link Zamorak @ Outland - Game - World of Warcraft
Selling lvl 101 Cleric and 93 Seeker. Full NV gear, both rank 8, etc. Read for detail
05/26/2011 - Perfect World Trading - 11 Replies
WTS PIMPED MAGE GEAR / SPELL PLUMES / 145 STAFF +9 / 10% ALL MAGIC RESIS ARMOUR
12/08/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 12 Replies
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting Full 9 Izar Set DN - - looking for 500 USD
WTB plus 7-9 130 Mage gear and staff or wand
04/20/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 5 Replies
Yep I'm in search of lvl 130 mage gear and a weap(staff or wand) prefer to pay in dil but will paypal as well leave msg and pm