Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rift Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB] warrior lvl 50 - defiant

Discussion on [WTB] warrior lvl 50 - defiant within the Rift Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTB] warrior lvl 50 - defiant

Hello,

I am looking for an account with at least a lvl 50 defiant warrior on an EU server.

Additional content (platines, items, other char, etc) could also be remunerated

PM or send email to technopere gmail.com

Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTB] Defiant Roque lvl 40-50
06/15/2011 - Rift Trading - 2 Replies
Hello all, Im searching for a defiant roque , the server doesnt matter. Lvl between 40-50 and i pay with PSC I pay or arrange for a MM. OR if your trustable we dont need a MM You can sent me a PM for my email adres.
Trading rift pvp server account with 50 defiant rogue/ 34 guardian warrior for wowact
03/28/2011 - Rift Trading - 0 Replies
want a wow account with game time and all xpacs extra points if you have a max level on Alter of Storms horde side, us only
Trading rift pvp server account with 50 defiant rogue/ 34 guardian warrior for wowact
03/28/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
want a wow account with game time and all xpacs extra points if you have a max level on Alter of Storms horde side, us only
WTS 50 Lvl Defiant Warrior, Epic 110% Mount and High Rep With Factions
03/12/2011 - Rift Trading - 1 Replies
Hi! If you are looking for the best way to get into the Rift, here's your chance to grab this account now. Warrior Bahmi Level 50 - EU Shard - Sparkwing Faction - Defiant Items - Full level 50 ( 10 rares) + 4 Soul builds Professions - Mining 280+ - Butchering 300
Defiant Ro -> 100/100/5 (We Have Wings!!
08/21/2006 - Ragnarok Online - 4 Replies
We have lots of events, and nice rates. We have events such as MVP summoning (weekday nights), WoE is on saturdays, Town PVP is on saturday night (town PVP is when prontera is turned into a PVP field which means you can go into buildings and buy items and go back out and keep PVPing). We have wings and other custom items too, and we are adding more and open to new ideas! Here are the server rates: Base Exp: 100X Job Exp: 100X MVP Exp: 100X No Exp lost when you die Item drop rates:...