Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rift > Rift Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 08:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

FISH_AGENT: Smart Rift Fish Bot

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
FISH_AGENT: Smart Rift Fish Bot

Hello Guys,

Since Trion wants to track down bot users, I am trying to make the FISH_AGENT more secure. In the next update (version 0.75) I will implement little security features to hide the bot from external detection methods.

Check out the screenshot N. 4:

Core security features are:
- the bot is listed as svchost.exe so it cannot be detected as a bot per its name
- you can disable the riffterrorhandler, which could detect any script/bot
- the FISH_AGENT does NOT read any memory or does any injection, all actions (such as key inputs) are performed as real keyboard hooks - so its done by a real keyboard
- quit the bot after reaching a certain amount of time or fished items - I even can close Rift and shutdown/hibernate your PC to save energy if you want

I will add more scurity features when I have more information about Trions detection methods. If you have any idea to make this bot even more safe, please let me know ! I want to protect the users of this software as good as I can.

Please keep in mind: the best protection is to use any bot in moderation ! Do not overexaggerate the usage and use the security features - then you should have no problems.