Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rift Macro Utility

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rift Macro Utility

THIS SCRIPT MUST BE USED IN WINDOWED MODE

Starting this script for the first time it will ask you to target the end of a health bar.

This will allow the script to work each time it sees the color on the bar.

Make sure to target it as far to the left as possible but still on the green part
of the health bar

If later you find it does not spam after a target comes up, the health bar is either not green or
it is possible that the screen resolution has changed slightly.

If the health bar changes colors a lot you might
want to choose "always spam" to make sure it attacks anything and everything that comes up.

If if that is not the problem it is possible the resolution might have been changed slightly. Simply
open the Setup.txt, delete the settings inside, and save the file. Restart the script and you can
re-target the health bar again to save the new settings.

There is a reverse spam button in The script that allows you to react to the addition of color instead of the
removal of the color. Example would be as a Rogue you can spam your skill until you get full combo points, click on one of the skulls
and it will spam the finisher you have under the number you have chosen each time the bar is full.

Need to knows Set these setting for the script to work properly
T = auto attack
U = Target
F1 slot is for healing potions or spells
F2 slot is for Mana spells or potions

The script I posted has several more modes to choose from since my Dekaron spammer.
For a video go to youtube. Its an older version and for dekaron but works the same.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Rift Macro Utility.zip (249.9 KB, 283 views)