Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rift > Rift Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 12:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Possible Rift Base Address

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Possible Rift Base Address

I was trying to find the base address for rift using my player HP, and i ended up finding a value that appeared green and was linked to rift.exe+E2FA7C

I also came across offsets 1a8, 1a4, 4, 130 and

using rift.exe+E2FA7C offset 130 and then the second offset as 1a4 i get a value thats **** close to the address of my hp so i'm not sure if this will help anyone but it was worth a shot. I'll keep messing with this through the weekend to see what i come up with. Any ideas are welcome.

some edx+ebx*4 (which i had no idea what was.)

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
Since it's so close to it, why not just use it as a base address? Just adjust the offset a little so that it points to your HP address instead, and assuming it sticks around with what you found, it should work.