Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online > RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides
You last visited: Today at 01:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

T > EQ item shop hack for working dupe

Discussion on T > EQ item shop hack for working dupe within the RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides forum part of the RF Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
T > EQ item shop hack for working dupe

I have a way to get donor CP and Vote CP on your account, I will not give more than a million of either (mainly due to it throwing up a red flag) Will not give out the hack itself or the information on how to do it.

I am only wanting to find a way to dupe an item a couple of times without getting caught, and i will give points to the first 3 to give me a working dupe but after that im sorry but i cant help you. only need it from one but the second 2 i will help out for trying. If 30 people pop up on the server with a ton of points on there account they will realize something is up.

Just send me a PM with a tut on the dupe and the account name (I DONT NEED YOUR PASSWORD) so please don't send it. I am a trustworthy guy but still trust no one be smart about it. Make a new account with no characters on it and register it to a fake email via >>10minutemail dot com<< can always trade or mail the items you buy its not hard.

I will not help newbs with there points or anything of the sort so please dont spam with with **** lol.

And for the people who say you cant "hack" the points obviously know nothing of SQL not saying how i got into the server due to the GM's on this site daily trying to find hacks and dupes to fix them.

I will post full screen shots so you people wont try to say "Photoshop" or some **** like that

Old 01/17/2011, 10:24   #2

BTW i need a dupe that works in RF equilibrium or else i cant use it lol
Old 01/19/2011, 18:12   #3

I find it funny that you guys dont think i look here >_>
Old 01/21/2011, 08:51   #4

does it work in rf olympic sir??? PM ME SIR!
Old 01/22/2011, 08:22   #5

can you show some more PS on buying points item, those item that is indicated in your PS is costs small points try posting with the 500 points up. thanks