Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online > RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides
You last visited: Today at 21:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Update dupe Method ( rf ph , poa , ccr , playrf and eclipse )

Discussion on Update dupe Method ( rf ph , poa , ccr , playrf and eclipse ) within the RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides forum part of the RF Online category.

Old 01/22/2011, 07:37   #106

elite*gold: 0
can buy your dupe method via paybox?????

in dollar ^^
Old 01/23/2011, 10:35   #107

sure just mail me
Old 01/25/2011, 15:35   #108

lol, mukhang pera nmn pla
Old 01/25/2011, 21:01   #109

SCAM

Believe it or not but i wanted to buy the CCR Dupe of Her, and sure enough i paid her but didn't recieve the dupe i video recorded the whole thing and have uploaded it to youtube it's ready to post when ever i'm giving her 1 more day to give me the dupe or i'm releasing the proof of her scamming me, oh and i Private message her to come msn and give me it and she says she never had a deal with me and gives me a different Yahoo Email to contact if i'm interested in buying a dupe.

GG.hex i suggest you re-think what you've done to me because i'm not bullshitting you were on MSN all day yesterday and it wouldn't let me contact you nor did you try to make contact with me at all even tho you KNOW i paid you.

GG.hex "brb going to go check it wait a few mins"

3 Hours Later.<-- when i'm sleeping.

"GG.Hex" "Hey i just got home you there?" <----- luckily i was up and said yes i'm here, she then proceeded to go offline and never come back online. nor attempt to contact me despite the email i've sent her and private messages.
Old 01/26/2011, 05:43   #110

im not using msn and did you leave message on my inbox here or you just left email on my thread. kindly answer my questions i post it somewhere here and read my post at official thread.
Old 01/26/2011, 15:51   #111

GG.hex is a scammer. Scammed me too. Sold me a dupe method for CCR that does not work. She is a bullshitter. Do not trust. And if people know how to dupe and hack they should be sharing it not charging people money for it.

**** you GG.hex.
Old 01/26/2011, 16:01   #112

In fact, why hasn't GG.hex already been banned?
Old 01/27/2011, 01:38   #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by GG.hex View Post
im not using msn and did you leave message on my inbox here or you just left email on my thread. kindly answer my questions i post it somewhere here and read my post at official thread.
matter of fact you told me your contact email in my private messages and i have a screenshot of it , regarding CCR Dupe. You've dug yourself a hole GG.hex and i will be the one to push you in and bury you i'm posting the evidence.
Old 01/27/2011, 03:03   #114

And how much did GG.Hex sell it to you? If I know how to do something that I can make money out of, I wouldn't sell that. Simply because it might be exploited.

In this case, I will just sell items out of duping instead of selling the method.

And there was no screenshot that he was able to dupe something.

GG.Hex, I'm not bashing you but I'm a doubter, if you do know how to dupe then show us a screeny that you have several items of the same kind. Like one bag of elemental accessories maybe?

And for the people who bought it, GG.Hex could be a scammer, but it's you who allowed him to scam
Old 01/27/2011, 06:15   #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkkaloy View Post
And how much did GG.Hex sell it to you? If I know how to do something that I can make money out of, I wouldn't sell that. Simply because it might be exploited.

In this case, I will just sell items out of duping instead of selling the method.

And there was no screenshot that he was able to dupe something.

GG.Hex, I'm not bashing you but I'm a doubter, if you do know how to dupe then show us a screeny that you have several items of the same kind. Like one bag of elemental accessories maybe?

And for the people who bought it, GG.Hex could be a scammer, but it's you who allowed him to scam

i agree it's me who let her scam me but she has a good reputation under her name i was trusting her.
Old 01/30/2011, 08:00   #116

hoy matagal ng scammer yan si gg hex
anyway
may rf online pa ba??
dinownload ko ulit ung installer pero di nmn gumagana
nka windows 7 na ko ngayon kht i run ko sa compatibility di pa rin gumagana mag rrun ung rf.exe pero walang lumalabas
dinownload ko na ung golden age isntaller sa lvl up wala tlga
wag kayong magpapaniwala jan
walang dupe ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01/30/2011, 12:20   #117

this is an a$$hole scammer
Old 01/31/2011, 19:56   #118

Dami gusto bwahahaha
Old 02/01/2011, 19:57   #119

Quote:
Originally Posted by GG.hex View Post
yes it help I'm just giving idea what method still working and update and i'm not giving spooned feed threads so dont start flame ok?
spooned feed threads?...where do you intend that spoon to feed, to your A$$?...
Old 02/11/2011, 23:28   #120

wew dnman sila nag tuturo mhirap kdalasan gawin ung iba dyan...ska d din sure kung gumagana nga or n fix na...sna my bago p n mas madali wla n kc dual eh