Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

FLY hack.. Heres How..

Old   #91

elite*gold: 0
thats easy

when your on a steady value lets say 17550,get near a mob and use a skill
once it looks like that ur stick to it change ur value to a lower value and until ur monster appears on ur radar.. start attacking

its one trick called "invi fly hack" u can do this at high value also so random ppl from the ground cannot see you

Old   #92

Nice SS.^^

Old   #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrforums View Post
thats easy

when your on a steady value lets say 17550,get near a mob and use a skill
once it looks like that ur stick to it change ur value to a lower value and until ur monster appears on ur radar.. start attacking

its one trick called "invi fly hack" u can do this at high value also so random ppl from the ground cannot see you
dude, whats the right value for invisible fly hack in CW time. some players can kill while in flyhack mode while CW. Players is invisible, i know its flyhack but the thing is what value to make it invisible. you can attack players, but other players can't see you. hope you can lend some tips or hints.
Old   #94

Invi hack is not totally a hack.If u want to make it invi 2 addres your gonna make.After making that 2 value bind in to hotkeys.Exam. Hotkey1- 17850 hotkey2- 15750.That all for now.

Old   #95

Flyhacking sucks you get seen.... whats better is Ground Hacking where no matter how much they look at you they wont see you why? bcuz ur char is underground >.< dont ask i dont know how to do it >.<
Old   #96

^
^
^
its the same as flyhacking if ur value underground is way to near the ground then other pple can see you,if they cant see you its what they call an invi hack but it is totaly just another technique of flyhacking
Thanks
1 User
Old   #97

How can I by pass RF PH omicron server game guard?!. . .bcoz when I open Moonlight application they detect it and make me disconnect. . .(hacking tools detected). . .is there a way that i can use my moonlight again?. . .pls teach me how. . . thank you very much!.
Old   #98

katarantaduhan nman yn, wala n ngaun yn eh, ala nga update sa CE -_-
Old   #99

pa update po sa new baypass for moonlight or CE..detected na lahat kasi,,naDC kana..