Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

ATTENTION

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ATTENTION

for those people who keeps sending me messages... again i no longer play RF online nor release any dupe methods its already been a year since i stopped playing RF... also don't PM me for the SWF file that i used to get some awesome credits for myLU acct please i already released the programs i used to get that so just use your noodles to make your own for you to be sure not to abuse it and spread it... well if you got the money around 20k-50k i might send you the SWF file lol... just kidding... well happy gaming... and don't PM me again asking for freebies...

INUULIT Q MERON P DIN MGA TANGANG NAG PPM S AKIN HINDI AQ MAG RERELEASE NG VIDEO OR ANY TUTORIAL PARA SWF EDITING OR SQL INJECTION GAMITIN NYU UTAK NYU HINDI UNG PURO KAU NGANGA

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
So can you help me dupe? Plz Sir. I am poor noob who wishes to be a *** like you. Please sir help a poor noob like me. LMAO. This post CRACKS ME UP!