Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Shared Force Damage hack]

Discussion on [Shared Force Damage hack] within the RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides forum part of the RF Online category.

Old 11/15/2008, 21:51   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,091
Quote:
Originally Posted by killermcmc View Post
If this is working then it will be really payback time. I was trying to look for the addresses but failed to do so. I got confused w/ the addresses and the location of those addresses. Can someone pls make it clearer? Has someone tested the debuffs?
Why the hell your signature contains named and confirmed hacks while you're a total nubcake?
Old 11/15/2008, 21:52   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by onehundred View Post
I've done this long ago. This is quite useless actually. What it dose is it removes the animation of your force skill attack and because of that you can throw 3-5 force skill in 1 second. But if your enemy's client has maxed effects settings, he will see the animation of the 3 skills hitting him instantly. It will look like your character used the cry bug and is bannable when seen by a GM or VGD.

In your client it will look like you cast a buff (default animation "0") and your target receives a damage. Lolx

Its actually very usefull coz you can kill a monster in BM in 2-3 sec, but is also dangerous cause its and an easy catch for Screen Shot/Fraps boys, VGDs and GMs.
The good thing is when you are caught using this, your penalty is just "cry bug abuse" w/c only has a penalty of 7-day ban, -PTs and your character will not go to NDH (in RFPH)

It can be used in CW, since multiple spells hits 1 character from a crowd of the other race.

You can also just edit the SkillForce.edf to pull this off. Actually its easier than scanning with CE XD

PS: When you use the "Enable Speed" feature of CE, you can throw 5-7 Force Skills or more in 1 sec hehehe. And yes it is still working on RF-PH.
Yeah. At last someone who knows what he is talking about. That cheered me up.
Old 11/15/2008, 21:55   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by dskyjo View Post
you copas from rf-cheats!!

give the credit

thats cheat i relase on rf-cheats but you must give credits to me !!

iam csnjo !! ( rf-cheats )

No it's not you piece of ****. It was made by:"Vogel"! Not you!

Credits should go to Zhoe for adventuring with google and posting it here!
Old 11/16/2008, 01:21   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by raving_dude View Post
Why the hell your signature contains named and confirmed hacks while you're a total nubcake?
shiet e-thug pro hacker actin on a cheatin forum dddd

and he is actually right ... there are no changing adress when you scan for meteor its just the skill.edf ....
Old 11/16/2008, 02:05   #20

copasser pls give credit
Old 11/16/2008, 07:27   #21

Quote:
You dont talk as if you're an expert..have you found the address yourself?
Old 11/16/2008, 12:10   #22

well this is really nice....but still with hackrecian's atkspd..with core in cape,shield + 5 rsk's + DFT +4....lets do 1 on 1 . . . test damage...i think still no match ...what we dont like is bell's dodge hack...damnnnnnnnnn i hate them
Old 11/16/2008, 15:51   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by raving_dude View Post
LMAO! nubcake?! lol

No flaming.. pls..
Old 11/17/2008, 03:05   #24

Guys ir your not playing in RF-INDO dont bother looking for the moving address coz you wont find it...

If your playing RF-PH, just edit SkillForce.edf to remove the Skill Animation then you can fire 3-5 skill in 1 sec. Enable speed hack in CE and you can fire 5-7 skills...

It is still working right now but be warned that your 3 skill attack animation will appear simultaneous to the target and is enough evidence to get you banned...
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/17/2008, 05:10   #25

Quote:
Guys ir your not playing in RF-INDO dont bother looking for the moving address coz you wont find it...

If your playing RF-PH, just edit SkillForce.edf to remove the Skill Animation then you can fire 3-5 skill in 1 sec. Enable speed hack in CE and you can fire 5-7 skills...

It is still working right now but be warned that your 3 skill attack animation will appear simultaneous to the target and is enough evidence to get you banned...
oh lol thats why i couldnt't find the address >,>
Old 11/17/2008, 06:06   #26

Quote:

but not all play with full graphics. i think it's better to stick with the rsk on elems/ammo/cape slot. my idea though.
Old 11/17/2008, 14:30   #27

I would not bother using the no animation hack cause it will surely send you to death hall in no time. Debuffs for me is a very good hack, safe from being banned and unnoticeable. Well that's only me, on the contrary I was still having difficulty looking for the addresses pertaining to the debuff hack. Can someone pls assist? Ty
Old 11/18/2008, 02:05   #28

Guys this hack are good for RF Indo only....
Old 11/18/2008, 02:51   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhoea View Post
Guys this hack are good for RF Indo only....
I remember i found a tutorial about these on other servers not only for RF indo , but that one just remove the skill cooldown of force spells but only on your screen , but still no effect lol >.> , i wonder why RF-indo and PH havent patched the hotswap yet lol.
Old 11/20/2008, 14:26   #30

maybe if they patched the hotswap they'll lose many players from accretian side....