Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online > RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides
You last visited: Today at 00:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Damage hack in private server (use CE)

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadEnd171 View Post
You are extremely thick and naive. Think about what you're assuming and then get your facts straight before you go guessing. Moron.
Wait wait wait. What guessing? I play on those servers. I know it. How am I naive? There is nothing in the text that could even wink that way. You seriously need some help. Or you're just a bit full of yourself thats all.

P.S. I hack. i have given hacks. Made hacks. Found hacks. Used hacks.

You have only leeched. You had not contributed one bit. Hence, your opinion holds no water here. You're a nobody. I am the owner of the 2 only actually working user groups.

Go adventure for hacks, till then be silent.

Old   #17

sir, where do you find a4 07, i got the 80 3f, i hav difficulty in searching for a4 07 and a8 08, i have all the requirements, and i read the instructions.. plz help

Old   #18

post it here!!!
Old   #19

lol. some PS disabled hot swap. and rapid reload/speed load. it is only for retail servers

Old   #20

Raving Dude = gigantic **** sucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raving_dude View Post
Wait wait wait. What guessing? I play on those servers. I know it. How am I naive? There is nothing in the text that could even wink that way. You seriously need some help. Or you're just a bit full of yourself thats all.

P.S. I hack. i have given hacks. Made hacks. Found hacks. Used hacks.

You have only leeched. You had not contributed one bit. Hence, your opinion holds no water here. You're a nobody. I am the owner of the 2 only actually working user groups.

Go adventure for hacks, till then be silent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by raving_dude View Post
Originally Posted by raving_dude
Oh yeah. The best servers in the world at the moment don't have it patched (russian official, if you're a nub)!

Patches are given out be CCR and apparently CCR never gave the hot-fix of the hot-swap. So keep your hole shut.

A: You use the word "apparently" meaning you don't know, you are indeed assuming. CCR did give out the fix to official servers in the 2.1.5 patch, it was in the notes if you bothered to read it first. And of course they won't give it out to private servers due to them not holding legit licenses. So, think again before you go pulling that "I'm always right" bullshit.

B: It is you who is full of himself. Give up the elitist attitude and quit being an arse hole.

C: You are still a child, you are not making hacks, you are manipulating a search engine program, not making hacks. So, get your facts right, get off your high horse, and grow the fuck up child.
Old   #21

Can you please Clean the Guide~~ can understand dont have Screen shot for sample ?

Sorry im Noob~ i know im noob im 1st time to check this site to find hack bcoz i want to hack in RF private server patch 2.1.6
Old   #22

wahts the code if ur a mystic?...