Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

PREVIEW - RFE Multi Hack

View Poll Results: Do You Want Accretia Damage Hack?
Yes 41 74.55%
No 14 25.45%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
TOO MANY NOOB LEECHER..

Old   #62

MAZZY,

UR D MAN!!! HOPE YOU COULD DO IT...EVEN THE LOOT HACK WITH THAT KIND OF PACING WILL SURELY BE A BIG BLESSING TO PLAYERS OUT THERE... NO MORE WASTE LOOTS FROM MOBS,,,, MORE POWER MAN AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!

Old   #63

All I need is the bypass for the game guard because that's bugging me!! Trying dis assembly in launcher but I fail!!!! bypass the Launcher that's the best thing we could have!!!!
Old   #64

hoi igorot na wolventear ur so noob.,... bypassing a game is the easiest part u noob.. kinam igorot ag mama ka pay!!!

Old   #65

Thumbs up GO MAZZY

Keep up the good work Mazzy.. Hope you can send me your MULTI HACK.. Im playing in RFPH...Go Mazzy!! Go Mazzy!!
Old   #66

WOW THANKS ALOT IN ADVANCE FOR THIS

can't wait, really, but take your time, im willing to wait, no need to hurry XD

the fast loot would be my favorite

Suggestion(s): i dont like the launcher damage increase or cheats similar to that, why? those kinds of cheats are so noticable which could trigger for the game developers to make another hackshield or something that would block this hacktool, but the other cheats maybe tolerable to the developers XD

remember the earlier cheats where CE or WPE is used, some of them don't work anymore because the game developers have come up with patches, so i think laying low would be better so that this hacktool won't be blocked XD

"Get out of my thread." -Mazzy (can't stop laughing about this XD)
Old   #67

If any part of this hacktool is patched, I can have a new working version released within 24 hours.

Updates
- Working on a new source for RF POA. They went live so I need to edit a few things to make it work
- RF Equilibrium is also being updated to fix a few problems with Hackshield
Old   #68

sounds like your getting close to releasing. So this thing is 100% untraceable? Besides the obvious things like the launcher dmg, of course. I play on RFE so it will be fun to have a looter that can pick up everything that drops before it all disappears You are the definition of awsome, I wish I could do what you do
Old   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by noamuthsoul View Post
sounds like your getting close to releasing. So this thing is 100% untraceable? Besides the obvious things like the launcher dmg, of course. I play on RFE so it will be fun to have a looter that can pick up everything that drops before it all disappears You are the definition of awsome, I wish I could do what you do
Start learning, for example, C++ (;

Heck, even assembly would do.

Old   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by noamuthsoul View Post
It's 100% undetected from Fireguard, it is not yet undetected for GameGuard. Only way GMs can ban you is if another player reports you. They CANNOT detect who is using chat hack, but things like damage hack or fly hacks can be seen by other players.
Old   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazzy View Post
If any part of this hacktool is patched, I can have a new working version released within 24 hours.

Updates
- Working on a new source for RF POA. They went live so I need to edit a few things to make it work
- RF Equilibrium is also being updated to fix a few problems with Hackshield
WOAH really?

so great, i think too great

why not add the cheat on buffs so that the buffs can be trained to GM within a day or less (i forgot how its called XD)

:hands down:: handsdown::handsd own:

correction! chat hack can be detected by players if the user is stupid enough to use his original name wahahah XD XD
Old   #72

I can remove skill cooldown time on buffs easily yes, BUT I cannot do so easily on Force buffs (speed, agi etc). If anyone knows how to remove Force cooldown, i'll give you a special copy of the tool which you can add your own servers too
Old   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazzy View Post
I can remove skill cooldown time on buffs easily yes, BUT I cannot do so easily on Force buffs (speed, agi etc). If anyone knows how to remove Force cooldown, i'll give you a special copy of the tool which you can add your own servers too
i mean like the cheat using wpe where when you buff until 8, the 8th one disappears so when you buff another one, it can get pt

i thinks it is cause by buffs like archon buffs or racial buffs

anyway, another suggestion XP: can mine only +3 ores because in RFo-PH, +4 ores do not produce talics
Old   #74

it would be great if you could add no skill cooldown..feel free to add it or not. xD
Old   #75

mazzy could u also make a multi client for RFe... cuz the one im using got patched ^_^

Closed Thread