Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

PREVIEW - RFE Multi Hack

View Poll Results: Do You Want Accretia Damage Hack?
Yes 41 74.55%
No 14 25.45%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old   #181

elite*gold: 0
Prices are server sided. The prices I am getting from NPCs may be because the Devs never changed the default price, if a Dev has changed the price to 0, you wont get anything for them. Prices are server sided, that I cannot change.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #182

The prices are server side, you can't edit them.
Well, you can at your files, but when you buy them it will take the server price, not your client price.

Old   #183

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazzy View Post
Prices are server sided. The prices I am getting from NPCs may be because the Devs never changed the default price, if a Dev has changed the price to 0, you wont get anything for them. Prices are server sided, that I cannot change.

can you please try to sell a stack or rare ores to an NPC in RF Philippines Server & kindly tell us how much it is. Thanks!
Old   #184

Quote:
Originally Posted by timekana View Post

can you please try to sell a stack or rare ores to an NPC in RF Philippines Server & kindly tell us how much it is. Thanks!
Sorry I don't play RF Philippines.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #185

Hmm... i have an idea for 1 more hack... for cora and bellato now. Maybe u can add no-delay force spells casting? I mean something like that: if u cast spells normally, u just cast 1st, w8 until animation ends, cast next, etc... i wanna something like that: u cast 1st, no animation(waiting), cast 2nd, cast 3rd, etc...
It's something like MAX x12 speed hack, but u can also add similar, low % aspd/adm hacks, but i mean WEAK hacks... no any 300xaspd, because it can really ruin game... but aspd like x4... i don't think so ^^
Old   #186

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marandil View Post
Hmm... i have an idea for 1 more hack... for cora and bellato now. Maybe u can add no-delay force spells casting? I mean something like that: if u cast spells normally, u just cast 1st, w8 until animation ends, cast next, etc... i wanna something like that: u cast 1st, no animation(waiting), cast 2nd, cast 3rd, etc...
It's something like MAX x12 speed hack, but u can also add similar, low % aspd/adm hacks, but i mean WEAK hacks... no any 300xaspd, because it can really ruin game... but aspd like x4... i don't think so ^^
Yeah i've already tried no force cooldown, but I can't get it working. I can only do no skill force cooldown..
Thanks
1 User
Old   #187

Quote:
Originally Posted by timekana View Post

why dont you try it yourself,collecting rare ores isnt that hard.
Old   #188

Quote:
Originally Posted by okatokat˛ View Post
why dont you try it yourself,collecting rare ores isnt that hard.
lol.
Old   #189

You should charge for this...having one of the only and best cheating programs for RF, I know a lot of people who would pay for this.
Old   #190

hello mazzy and other people out there, i can change the delay of the skills like for example, the delay cast for the doom blast is 1 minute and something seconds i don't know how many seconds it is but i discover something that i can change the delay cast for the other skills to 0. now here's the problem when i already change the delay cast on the skills to 0 when i use it on the first time it works but when i use it on the second time it wont work anymore but i can see that the animation for the doom blast works but without a damage so i think it's only a client side, my problem now is that is it possible to work like the normal doom blast that the delay is 0? sorry for my english if it is bad and please tell me if you guyz understand what i'm saying also, tell me if you guys do not understand what i'm saying i'm very sorry if not
Old   #191

by the way where can i download this hack
can u give me a link?
Old   #192

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusangiring View Post
by the way where can i download this hack
can u give me a link?
It's still not comlete, so u can't download it yet.

I have 1 more idea for this hack... make keyboard shortcuts for every option, because RFe don't want to swith to other application as it used to...
Old   #193

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marandil View Post
It's still not comlete, so u can't download it yet.

I have 1 more idea for this hack... make keyboard shortcuts for every option, because RFe don't want to swith to other application as it used to...
There are a lot of functions in this program, too many to assign to keyboard shortcuts. If you play in window mode, it will work fine.

Updates
Okay guys, the release is almost here! I am working on a final design for the program, making sure it is not cluttered and fixing some problems with working on Vista and Service Pack 3. I expect release day will be either this Thursday or Friday.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #194

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazzy View Post
There are a lot of functions in this program, too many to assign to keyboard shortcuts. If you play in window mode, it will work fine.

Updates
Okay guys, the release is almost here! I am working on a final design for the program, making sure it is not cluttered and fixing some problems with working on Vista and Service Pack 3. I expect release day will be either this Thursday or Friday.
Nice news!

Is that release in any way connected with PMing me something I wan't to know... still?

Anyway, looking forward to see this in action and to see which server is going fix it all first! xD
Old   #195

Quote:
But it isn't so hard to add option, that u can assign shortcuts for only a few options...
I mean something like Shortcuts key that opens window, where u can add shortcuts to specified option OR a field near checkbox (near hack name) where u click, and set up short key... it will be usefull, when u have to FAST turn off(/on ^^) fly hack, or sth

Closed Thread