Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PREVIEW - RFE Multi Hack

Discussion on PREVIEW - RFE Multi Hack within the RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides forum part of the RF Online category.

View Poll Results: Do You Want Accretia Damage Hack?
Yes 41 74.55%
No 14 25.45%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11/04/2008, 00:20   #136

elite*gold: 0
meh, i dont think it would be wise to release a damage hack publicly. it would be way too easily abused. for the most part, damage hacks, although fun =), really wreck the game for everyone else and in turn, the hackers themselves. also gms are much more likely to take strong action against a damage hack than say, fast loot picking.
anyways, good luck with the further development of this multihack =)
Old 11/04/2008, 09:29   #137

Quote:
Originally Posted by roberson644 View Post
meh, i dont think it would be wise to release a damage hack publicly. it would be way too easily abused. for the most part, damage hacks, although fun =), really wreck the game for everyone else and in turn, the hackers themselves. also gms are much more likely to take strong action against a damage hack than say, fast loot picking.
anyways, good luck with the further development of this multihack =)
I do agree with you. Damage hack is very game breaking. Would only make some more ppl banned from private servers. I think the best hacks are the hacks that cant be detected, or hard to detect, and the perfect exemple of this would be the loot hack.
Old 11/04/2008, 22:17   #138

Then dont use Damage hack in public. LOL. just use it discreetly.
Old 11/05/2008, 02:14   #139

keep up the good work

hey hey .. nice project you got going .. hope all works and you can get the program wrapped up with minimal bugs ^^ keep up the good work
Old 11/05/2008, 03:32   #140

keep it up buddy.really a
nice work
Old 11/05/2008, 04:13   #141

you guys arent contented with the current attack speed hack? that hack is already ruining the game,when this goes public the game might close.
Old 11/05/2008, 13:11   #142

Updates
After thinking it over with Beta testers, we have decided Damage hack will NOT be added. My aim is to give players an advantage, not to let players ruin a server or game. This decision is final. Stop PMing me for the damage hack.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/05/2008, 14:58   #143

woohoo! thanks mazzy!!! all hail mazzy!! XD

thanks for not adding damage hack haha

:hands down:: handsdown::handsd own::h andsdown:
Old 11/05/2008, 15:01   #144

now that dmg hack is not "be" its function anymore

u could release a beta to all of us \o/

i can't wait anymore =[
Old 11/05/2008, 15:24   #145

Hmm... anyway, i'm ginna thank u if u release it fast... RFe has really good methods to prevents from hacking (like PotHack, items in ammo slot, some of flyhacks i checked, etc, i still didn't check item req lvl).

I have another one OT question... does pbs (and also other kinds of Mobs) will attack glithed towers, 4 ex. placed in a wall? It may help me hunting pb even without any dmg hack :P
Old 11/05/2008, 16:25   #146

This is gonna be a sticky one jammed down, isn't it?
Can't seem find a way to see through it.
Anyone feeling like a snitch today?

Wtf means rtfm??

Not feeling like playing anyway~ until I get a cookie.
I know you're eating them daily.
Old 11/05/2008, 17:33   #147

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marandil View Post
Hmm... anyway, i'm ginna thank u if u release it fast... RFe has really good methods to prevents from hacking (like PotHack, items in ammo slot, some of flyhacks i checked, etc, i still didn't check item req lvl).
That's only because they are using 2.1.6. Most bugs like Pot bug, or Damage hack are already patched in this version. When it comes to being able to block a certain program, it is much harder. But like I said, if RFe does patch, I can have a new version within 24 hours. Unless I am away

Updates
- Release date soon! Thanks to my Beta testers, the hack is coming on well. I am working on making it more user friendly, because it gets too cluttered.

- Accepting PMs for private servers. I will tell you how to get their information in the first post.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/05/2008, 17:34   #148

finally the decision is final no more damage hacks. yay! xD
Old 11/05/2008, 17:53   #149

//Does any1 know answer for my prev. OT question? i don't want to create new topic, but i have to know it, if i wanna find better way to solo pbs //

Quote:
That's only because they are using 2.1.6. Most bugs like Pot bug, or Damage hack are already patched in this version.
I think that RFe blocked also some 2.1.6 hacks, but i'm gonna to che ck it ^^

Anyway, i'm gonna find some better ways to improve my character ^^
Old 11/05/2008, 18:02   #150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazzy View Post
That's only because they are using 2.1.6. Most bugs like Pot bug, or Damage hack are already patched in this version. When it comes to being able to block a certain program, it is much harder. But like I said, if RFe does patch, I can have a new version within 24 hours. Unless I am away

Updates
- Release date soon! Thanks to my Beta testers, the hack is coming on well. I am working on making it more user friendly, because it gets too cluttered.

- Accepting PMs for private servers. I will tell you how to get their information in the first post.

how dare you ignore my masked chit chat D'OH!
Closed Thread