Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Tut] Goldhack(new method)

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
lol.! doesn't work... and plz don't use gold hack it ruins the game!

Old   #47

****.. good for u... hmmph.. if this gonna abuse, sux the game will rollback again... dont so abuse be responsible enough so that other players will not suffer because of this things... thnx ;D

Old   #48

for THOSE whos saying dont ruin the game... DONT PLAY MR NICE GUY..ung mga cheats dito gnamit nyo na...dun p lng cnira nyo na ung LARO...hayzzzz..... ewan ko ung iba bka gus2 sila lng makaalam...ahahhaha ...they are the ones who wants to play *** in RF .... so greedy....let the newbies try.... why???? are you afraid that those CP or items u earn using hack might be lost due to rollback in case this hack works??? ahahhahaha! UR SO FUNNY ...especially the pinoys here who dont want to share their hacks... is it because it will ruin the game??? or is it because u might lose your advantage over the ither players if they know the hacks... which is which...ahahahhahaa ....
Old   #49

I manage to do this hack but the problem is its not working, yes your cp will becomce 1b but you cannot trade it or spend it in the uts, or exchange to gold either...
still experimenting how to make it real not just server sided..... any ideas there pm me....

Old   #50

^
^
i thnk you edited the RECV packets. just like the 100% client sided upgrade hack.
Old   #51

Disconnections is basically client side not server side!!!! The server disconnects you from the server because of wrong data input.......LU is already destroyed........ THE ONLY SOLUTION IS TO GO BEYOND THE PRIVATE SERVER UPDATES!!!! I mean patch the giga 5 if they can have!!!!!! because all of us I think are practicing cheats or hacks on private servers!!!!!
Old   #52

sir, we are begging for you to close this thread as soon as possible...coz it might cause another rollback...ihate rollbacK...we are cheaters but we dont want want roll backs...XD
Old   #53

its not workingggg
Old   #54

yeah!!! we are cheaters and gold hack is a hard cheat.... It's forbidden in the rules kindly delete this thread... and I hate server crash.. and ROLLBACK!!!!
Old   #55

i have tried it and all i can say is thank you very much...but of course i made some changes so that it will take time for them to track me...
Old   #56

if u try this and not workin then never attemp to try it again. lol. be satisfied with the cheats that you already have now.. too much of it could possibly cause rollbacks and etc.. never abuse it. used it discreetly. it may cause severe damage to your health... lol
Old   #57

DC while sending invalid packets = checksum error

Don't resend... change it before it gets sent...
Old   #58

WPE download Plz hep

can i ask a favor?
can i request another link of WPE download co'z the last i download here was not complete
co'z when i extract it their is one file missing the WpeSpy.dll its missing i cant used it because of this. Can anyone help me on this?
sorry for my bad english plz understand me
Old   #59

doesn't work.. get DC after turning on
Old   #60

argh...i cant make this hack possible...the size of the packets u always gte is 20...any hint?