Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

B>Jade Bug

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
B>Jade Bug

I am buying a method or program that will enable me to bug the jades in rf online ph. apparently there have been one now.. so please if anyone here knows it and can sell it to me, you can leave the price here as long as the price is as reasonable Oh BTW Cavite area or meet ups only. I can go till Manila or alabang and Laguna...

Old   #2

how did you know that theres a working one? have you verified it? or someone show proof to you? you gotta be careful though when buying hacks / cheats / bug.

Old   #3

last patch crimson dawn patch cora got 1 jade who gave exp. then we dupe it that jade is perma until now but it wont gave too much exp. for high level account.
Old   #4

yes there is a proof, try joining in RF ph UTS group at FB. there are a lot of accounts that have this "bugged jade".. I am hoping to get my hands on it as well to balance the game XD