Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SURE BUYER DUPE HACK

Discussion on SURE BUYER DUPE HACK within the RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides forum part of the RF Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SURE BUYER DUPE HACK

I was looking for upgrade hack or a new dupe hack that works for RF PoA(current patch)..
Sure buyer here.. pls pm me for info if there is any.

btw I prefer Laguna area. I am also willing to meet the seller halfway or to personally visit his/her location as long as it was not more than 2.5hrs of travel.
I was about to deal with ownmhe23 for his new dupe method, but Baguio City is too far enough just for this.
Old 01/15/2012, 13:50   #2

i can talk no one here of this forum can dup at RF Poa, if you want dup, it's impossible for now.
Old 01/16/2012, 01:29   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyomikagami View Post
I was looking for upgrade hack or a new dupe hack that works for RF PoA(current patch)..
Sure buyer here.. pls pm me for info if there is any.

btw I prefer Laguna area. I am also willing to meet the seller halfway or to personally visit his/her location as long as it was not more than 2.5hrs of travel.
I was about to deal with ownmhe23 for his new dupe method, but Baguio City is too far enough just for this.
u talking about laguna in CA?

if so im like 10 minutes away from there lol