Nah no need for more clues the Image is saying enough, also as much as I dont wanna be the one to ruin the fun the image was probably too much ( seriously one guy could win every CW on his own) so I'd say it is probably to powerful to be made public therefor it will probably be best to not reupload the image.
Well the RF-Pvpver addicts who are always online got the image...
So lesson learned check the site often everyday or read through the forums and you'll learn it aswell.
Oh ya lastly wanted to confirm that this works, so if you still got problems keep going^^.
This hack works. Tried it last night and killed a PB in less than a minute. I don't have any damage amplification accessories when I tried this. If I did, it would have taken a lot less time to kill that PB.
By the way, I got the attack speed up but I could not get the damage up.
The damage may be client side when you shoot as is but I just haven't tried using a siege kit. The Siege kit may be the one that makes it server sided also.
anyone can post DAMAGE HACK or Skill Hack For my Vac Hack fully info here 08/16/2009 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies :mofo:pm me then i trade my hack =)
add me yahoo messenger [email protected] just pm me 24/7 =P
this is DEKARON SEA =)
1st stage
Non-Agro
1.) open ur dekaron launcher then log in..
2.) open CE 5.5 go to process list then look for dekaron.exe
3.) scan the array of byte's non-agro adress - 0F B7 86 48 01 00 00
4.) then right click that u scan then click the Disassemble this memory region then ctrl A
Cabal PH and ELite Speed HAck, Damage HAck+GGbypasser with full Tutorial 08/11/2009 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 27 Replies Share ko lang to sa mga naglalaro ng cabal. This is just a leech/ed.
Eto na yung ginagamit ng iba sa Nation War(Speed hack and Damage HAck)!
Samantalahin nio na habang di pa detected!:D
Kung gusto nio to magamit, just turn OFF/DISABLE your anti virus because it has a false detection. Trojan Virus yung detection but don't worry, it is not harmful. ;) It's up to you kung ittry nio to. Take your own risk. The Anti Vir might delete the files kea recommended i-off/take no action sa anti virus....