Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

x3 Long Range Attack Speed

Old   #16

elite*gold: 240
Received Thanks: 1,555
@ Marked Dead

No, You cant fire that fast even if you buff yourself with a GM reload speed.. I updated my guide now, i forgot to write the guide in changing the speed values, i just wrote on how to change the weapon's value, sorry for that.. My bad? =) thats why you thought its just the buff =)

Thanks
1 User
Old   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by override06 View Post
regarding the 1.5x attack speed of melee ive already try'd it but it doesn work for me. when i try to paste it in my datable in rf folder then run rf it says forgery of file something like that..ive already bypass rf hackshield but still aint working...
hackshield is just for using CE or WPE, u may try to edit rfonline bin OR you could use no patch RF. i use the latter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDisNiER View Post
pano po bah gawin?
pede po pa2ro
read the entire forum leecher, this post is not a TUT on how to use CE or WPE. it is in other posts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9crow203310 View Post
@ Override06

you still have to bypass the game guard in your RF_online "Bin File", there are many Guides in this Forum, try searching for it.. i know what you did, you just bypassed the hackshield Folder renaming the two file.. that's why you can use CE, but you cant use Item Files etc.. will be detected as Forgery File..

Pls Press Thanks if i Helped.. =) hehe
or use no_patchRF =) dig in this part if the thread, maybe page 7 or so...

Old   #18

elite*gold: 0
is it 166 or 0? cant seem to see the diference unless modified 128 to 0