Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Cheat engine tutorial

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,066
Cheat engine tutorial

Hello! I have recently discovered the power of CE. This is a really powerful tool in the right hands and if put together with WPE is a Weapon of Mass Hacking. I will teach you how to use this tool. It is not hard, but not many caqn do it. Os so here goes.
CE is a memory hacking tool and works by working out sequences. This will show how to turn on sv_cheats in CS-Source but will give the little idea how it works. First you have to start the game. Then launch CE. There is going to be a blinking screen buton. Press it and select the process (game). Now go to CS and type "sv_cheats 1" in console, then return to CE and where is value type "1" and press first scan. You will get a lot of results which is useless. So we have to go back to CS and type "sv_cheats 35" (35 because it gives only on result) and go back to CE and now type "35" and press next scan, you will get only one result. Double click it and freeze it by ticking the box in front of the result after double clicking it. Now you have switched cheats on in every server. This gives huge opportunities. For example wallhack- type "r_drawothermodels 2"!
This has given you only a small intro in to CE's power. I have hacked every non-online game I have (and thats a lot). Some people say that you can hack items in online games and some other minor stuff. But hacking for me is a hobby not to be the best in a game. Go try it out and scan for addreses that come out of the game and are client side.

With this I think I have mades someone
interested in hacking!

Thanks
9 Users
Old   #2

how about if im a MAU user like i want to used BLUE or Green mau for speed hack

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

can u helpme guys.. can u send me some cheat engine? i want to know about this cheat engine that enables u to trade items that is untradable.. thanks... Email me at ... pls send me some cheat engines thanks
Old   #4

yes, it is possible to do it,

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by raving_dude View Post
Hello! I have recently discovered the power of CE. This is a really powerful tool in the right hands and if put together with WPE is a Weapon of Mass Hacking. I will teach you how to use this tool. It is not hard, but not many caqn do it. Os so here goes.
CE is a memory hacking tool and works by working out sequences. This will show how to turn on sv_cheats in CS-Source but will give the little idea how it works. First you have to start the game. Then launch CE. There is going to be a blinking screen buton. Press it and select the process (game). Now go to CS and type "sv_cheats 1" in console, then return to CE and where is value type "1" and press first scan. You will get a lot of results which is useless. So we have to go back to CS and type "sv_cheats 35" (35 because it gives only on result) and go back to CE and now type "35" and press next scan, you will get only one result. Double click it and freeze it by ticking the box in front of the result after double clicking it. Now you have switched cheats on in every server. This gives huge opportunities. For example wallhack- type "r_drawothermodels 2"!
This has given you only a small intro in to CE's power. I have hacked every non-online game I have (and thats a lot). Some people say that you can hack items in online games and some other minor stuff. But hacking for me is a hobby not to be the best in a game. Go try it out and scan for addreses that come out of the game and are client side.

With this I think I have mades someone
interested in hacking!

please teach me on CE
Old   #6

Yeah could you tell me how to dowload this program safely and how to use it effectively. email me at
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMerkU View Post
Yeah could you tell me how to dowload this program safely and how to use it effectively. email me at
lulz just download it from - no "safe way" of downloading it lmao - their website has the official program but you may want to surf aroud and get a modded version (renamed files) that will help you bypass GG or any game security program

-------------------------------------------------

Now to my question - with CE, what do people mean by "make it +" or "+ the value"??? Ive asked numerous times but nobody seems to want to answer me - is it like = means freezing? What command is +?
Old   #8

and still no one answers ><
Old   #9

how can i run this ce?can you teach me?please any one...you can email me
Old   #10

Nice work man .