Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[PREMIUM SERVICE]UNLIMITED

Discussion on [PREMIUM SERVICE]UNLIMITED within the RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides forum part of the RF Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[PREMIUM SERVICE]UNLIMITED

been thinking recently if its possible to place a hex on our rfonline.bin to have premium service when we login even if we don't load up...

i'm wondering if its going to be from the website option connected to their account database to the game itself or we can just hex the premium option in the rfonline.bin file we got on our rf folder tried it to appear on my screen however the effect isn't working need some working brains to help me out some ideas too if possible

already loaded up quite some loads for it to be able to track down... where the option connects

hope there are no dead brains who will comment here that can not help us...

every idea is much appreciated those who can give useful ideas or tools will get the FULL TUT when we got this right...

and btw just leave a message on my fb acct thats just place on the topic premium service and then leave the ideas or even add me up as your colleague
Old 08/30/2011, 06:04   #2

idk if its possible. but as you said on your screen you can see PS there but its not sync with the server. anyways. i wish you and other who would join you lots of luck. peace.
Old 08/30/2011, 06:29   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by okatokat² View Post
idk if its possible. but as you said on your screen you can see PS there but its not sync with the server. anyways. i wish you and other who would join you lots of luck. peace.
yeah same thing i was thinking its not sync with the server... i already compared the hex of a non PS acct to a PS acct difference is the code of 00 01 and 00 00 for special service i tried to change it and manage to let the PS show on the upper right screen but the exp and pt isn't moving like a PS... **** i think it will take a whole lot more than the programs that i am using right now... if you got a debugger you know pls let me know...
Old 08/30/2011, 13:07   #4

ill do let you know if i got something or knew something. but i cant promise you.
Old 12/21/2011, 13:43   #5

ndi nio siguro naabutan ung unli ps na bug n nangyari noon

natanggal lang un nung nag start ung NRC this year (last june ata)

for me i just loaded a 5 day ps then it stayed for i think 3months and it all happend to all of us in my guild

wala share ko lang na nangyari n ung unli ps na matagal nio nang hinahanap