Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:42

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[HACK]MultiClient 4 RF Indo

Reply
 
Old   #46
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 0
it works to me. thx a lot



hackerzone2040 is offline  
Old   #47
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 69
Received Thanks: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by life View Post
tool na udah ada cmn nda bisa cara make na abis na bahasa inggris semua and english Q payah banget --"
give me 100.000.000 disena in venus and i will teach you


de_kilo is offline  
Old   #48
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
potang inang mga indonesian to mga bobo wag nga kau d2 mag post ng nde english palibhasa nde nyo ma bi pass rf nyo may cheat engine n nga tatanga tanga pa amf logic lng nid mo eh,tapos nde pa kau makapag english! vovovo amf
inoksx is offline  
Old   #49
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 69
Received Thanks: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by inoksx View Post
potang inang mga indonesian to mga bobo wag nga kau d2 mag post ng nde english palibhasa nde nyo ma bi pass rf nyo may cheat engine n nga tatanga tanga pa amf logic lng nid mo eh,tapos nde pa kau makapag english! vovovo amf
Is that mean "What a great hack from indonesian and i can use it too to by pass my rf and the cheat engine not be detected by using the hidetoolz, and please speak in english! Thank u very much."

If that's right so your welcome

Sorry still not understand tagalog even i have friends in philippine


de_kilo is offline  
Old   #50
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 34
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by life View Post
aaaaa itu yang bikin g enak

very hard 2 search in google hikz" if some 1 have that plz pm me nyahahahaha
i think i had 1...
But dunnoe if that macro tool refer to the same macro tool that ur mentioned.

i will attach it on the later post(coz the "thing" is in my home's pc)....
ylwong is offline  
Old   #51
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 3,442
Received Thanks: 1,472
can some1 tell me why i cant add RF_Online.bin process?It says failed to add process or smth in CE.
lopasas is offline  
Old   #52
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
hello this is my first commend

i wanna ask about that multy client program,

why my PC detect a trojan from that program? is it a trojan/ just common effect?
geem12 is offline  
Old   #53
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 93
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ylwong View Post
i think i had 1...
But dunnoe if that macro tool refer to the same macro tool that ur mentioned.

i will attach it on the later post(coz the "thing" is in my home's pc)....
wah mau dunk tapi jangan ada keylogger na yach nyahahaha
life is offline  
Old   #54
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 69
Received Thanks: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by geem12 View Post
hello this is my first commend

i wanna ask about that multy client program,

why my PC detect a trojan from that program? is it a trojan/ just common effect?

Please read the first post carefully
de_kilo is offline  
Old   #55
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 69
Received Thanks: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by lopasas View Post
can some1 tell me why i cant add RF_Online.bin process?It says failed to add process or smth in CE.
are u using the rf_online.bin with CE in this multi client method?

Try unhide all rf_online.bin after you have run 2 or more account (rf_online.bin)
de_kilo is offline  
Old   #56
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0


sorry bro why in that downloadfile , the file is faked into *.jpg file?
geem12 is offline  
Old   #57
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 69
Received Thanks: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by geem12 View Post


sorry bro why in that downloadfile , the file is faked into *.jpg file?
I dont understand with your problem. as long as i know until i post this, the download link is fine.

* input "the Enter the text above: XXXX" and click the "download your file here"

* Select the free download
de_kilo is offline  
Old   #58
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 1
why it show the message couldnt load driver
but the program can still run, and without *symbol
bibip is offline  
Old   #59
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
thanks 4 ur answer theKilo, i had download now.

but i have problem like Bibip.

1.when open the program show message "Error ZwLoadDriver"
2.but the program still working with click ok
3.in the program i find Rf__online.bin >right click on it and hide
4.But nothing symbol *

nb: i have try 2 versions of that download file , and the problem are same.
help me please de_kuintal
geem12 is offline  
Old   #60
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 69
Received Thanks: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by bibip View Post
why it show the message couldnt load driver
but the program can still run, and without *symbol
Quote:
Originally Posted by geem12 View Post
thanks 4 ur answer theKilo, i had download now.

but i have problem like Bibip.

1.when open the program show message "Error ZwLoadDriver"
2.but the program still working with click ok
3.in the program i find Rf__online.bin >right click on it and hide
4.But nothing symbol *

nb: i have try 2 versions of that download file , and the problem are same.
help me please de_kuintal
Don't forget to turn off your anti virus. especially turn off the resident shield.

And just for information : hidetools not working in 64 bits windows. Cos the driver is 32 bits.


de_kilo is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
RF INDO HACK PLSSS Y_Y
I TRIED MANY CLIENT PROGRAM TO RF INDO BUT STILL NOT WORKING SOMEBODY PLS HELP ME Y_Y FOR 10X DAMAGE, SPEED , UPGRADE OR WHAT EVER IN RF INDO...PLS...
721 Replies - RF Online
Need Help with multiclient bot in PW indo
Mohon pencerahannya...
1 Replies - Perfect World
(Ask)Cultivation Hack for PW Indo v.56
Need Help.. I use Smurfit v.1.72 and enter the culti offset 1120 but I can't get my PR lv.69 to enter heaven/hell anymore.. Please can anybody...
7 Replies - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits
[request]cultivation hack for indo pw
i need new cultivation hack for indo pw or new cultivation offset for smurfit v.172 thx :)
2 Replies - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.