Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online > RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides
You last visited: Today at 08:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Tutorial] Edit level, skill and race for items

Closed Thread

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
Is there a way to recover the equiped items that vanished after relogging???

Old   #47

Has anyone tried to do this with the rings and amulets? TO change the race and try to wear it

Old   #48

WORKS!!!

@Ominous
i got the same question.....anyone got some answers?
Old   #49

how do you open the above window coz i'm new to those... tehe

Old   #50

how to open please?

please teach me how to open item.edf.........
Old   #51

@ all thoes who dont know how to do it....

Read the TUTORIAL, its desciribe every step you need to do.
IF you cannot do this, go back to worldofwarcraft or so, thats a game for dummys.

For the rest asking about other questiones... TRY it out yourself, you know how to edit the stuff now and it should be like taking a lollipop from a child.

Ill take down this post either today or on sunday. (going away for this weekend).
This cheat is bit to godlike for public.. Please dont repost it when its taken down.
Old   #52

There it is. it is working folks. Thanks for the guide. Anyway im level 45 and using SI hora knife level 50. They wouldnt notice much because SI hora knife can sometimes be combined coming up with low level requirements up to 45. hehehe.

Im just kinda curious if there's any way to equip the said items without further using the bank or storage? Because when i go to Ether map and got dc'ed, the SI hora knife equip is like a dummy or ghost. It is equip but u can't use any skills and your damage is like not holding any weapon.
Old   #53

can i ask,, when you manage to change the requirements, did you try hitting a mob? is the actual damage there? i mean the damage of the weapon equipped ?
Old   #54

to Zereke thanks for the post. I will use it nicely not to abuse it. since im level 45 they wouldn't notice that I just faked the weapon. but to those low level characters using high level weapons and amors or using other races armors, you should think about it. It would cause a big questions to the whole RF community and of course CCR would do something about it.
Old   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindicated View Post
can i ask,, when you manage to change the requirements, did you try hitting a mob? is the actual damage there? i mean the damage of the weapon equipped ?
in my case I tried to hit a mob and use all the skills. It works fine with additional damage compare to my low level weapon.
Old   #56

@zereke

Can i release how to use Accesories of other races Like elementals and such..?? Or youll do it?? It's just like how you edit the armors except changing the Race who can use it..

BTW the Pattern is in Zereke Tutorial!
Old   #57

I have tested this on my LAN server but there was somethign dodgy when i tested it on a RL armor of bells. I upgraded the armor and did this and i had on 2 pieces or range and 2 pieces of force and force 55 boots. I was a wizard therefore i had my attack buffs and also got bonus from the armor etc.

Now the problem is that the range armor that i wore using this hack seems to lose its defence effect because there were mobs that hit me for 3/4 k but sometimes they one shotted me. So i put on all the range armor with this hack and the same mobs always one shotted me.

Then i classchanged and xclassed to ranger and mage and put on the the same two pieces of force and range and force boots and spawned the same mobs and i was able to tank them ok.

I havent tested them with the normal armor yet but will do soon. If anyone else noticed anything let me know
Old   #58

why i cant see anything tools??
Old   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by zereke View Post
2. open your bank, put the item you want equipped in bank.
4. hotswap the item you got on yourself with the item in bank.

Did you guys remember to do this?
how hotswap the item that i got to mysefl ? explain me that plz
Old   #60

waaaaaaaaaaa...this cheat is mine >.<

zereke dont share it to the public

Closed Thread