Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tutorial] Equip Items Anywhere

Discussion on [Tutorial] Equip Items Anywhere within the RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides forum part of the RF Online category.

Old 06/06/2008, 19:03   #76

elite*gold: 0
too hard x_X
Old 06/06/2008, 22:41   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by zat01ch1 View Post
just you put value 09 for bracers and 0A for headset

if you not accretian, you must change some value for use the siege kit

it's not Client Side....!!! it's usefull if you use 4 Blue Siege Kit!!!! 240% attack !!!

sorry for my english...^^
cant work this out!?!
is hotswap included?
Old 06/06/2008, 23:02   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarz025 View Post
cant work this out!?!
is hotswap included?
you need to hotswap it...
Old 06/06/2008, 23:03   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by zat01ch1 View Post
just you put value 09 for bracers and 0A for headset

if you not accretian, you must change some value for use the siege kit

it's not Client Side....!!! it's usefull if you use 4 Blue Siege Kit!!!! 240% attack !!!

sorry for my english...^^
it work... thanks...
Old 06/07/2008, 04:26   #80

[IMG]http://www.***************/pix/finger04/images/finger0405.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.***************/pix/finger04/images/finger0406.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.***************/pix/finger04/images/finger0407.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.***************/pix/finger04/images/finger0408.jpg[/IMG]
Old 06/07/2008, 04:52   #81

hey wolventear, stop preaching about discipline. The fact that we cheat makes us all ********.
Old 06/08/2008, 06:17   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by zereke View Post
This cheat is for alowing you to equip items wherever you want.

ETC; Equip boots (mercy) on jewelry spots or weapons with iggy talics to boost your output damage.

1. Search the item you want to equip.
2. As the 10x damage cheat for launchers, browse memory.
it will look like this:
(its usualy in the top10 adresses of your memery)

3. Edit the [06] <- this is for weapon, to another number (think its 01 to 09)

happy hunting. - PS: your character might look a bit strange...

// This seems not to be working as intended, no very good positive effects so far.
LoL zereke i heard you got banned at rf novus. lmao.. anyway I've learned a lot from this forum and making my own cheats too.. Trying not to rely much from others. Since I'm new at this coding system I guess I still need a lot to learn from you guys so please bare with me.

Let's say you have equipped an iggy on your weapon how would that process be? Should I just click the iggy to the weapon i'm wearing? And will the iggy stays on the weapon?

lol stupid questions, but i need right info.
Old 06/15/2008, 06:56   #83

share it

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowy777 View Post
It works. It seems like you are doing same damage but in reality it does the + damage. I conbined this with my x100 damage I 1 hit Kill Varas.
share me those cheats,plizzz
Old 06/15/2008, 11:54   #84

no good effect...XD
Old 06/16/2008, 17:14   #85

CONFIRMED! SK on AMULET and BRACER Gives me Extra Attack BOOST...
Old 06/19/2008, 18:19   #86

dude... curious lang me panu mu na access ung storage sa ether?! pa teach nmn.. altrax server me and nexxus ^^
Old 06/19/2008, 19:13   #87

elite*gold: 240
Received Thanks: 1,559
ConFirmed!!! i LOst My Two PLus 5 mercy Boots After i Got Accidentally Disconnected In The GAME!! =)
Old 06/20/2008, 09:19   #88

Please tell me what exactly I'm doing wrong. I find the item (I tried a SK, 1h weapon, Chest piece etc). I change the number from whatever it currently is... The weapon is 06, I double click on it and make it 01 (Should be wearable on chest) and when I try to equip the weapon again, it won't equip anywhere, not even in the weapon slot. I've tried several different items and when trying to equip, I try to put it in everything.

Am I supposed to save the addy? Perhaps change it to floating instead of byte? Freeze it? What I have been doing is this...

Memory scan (Item name correctly spelled and caps etc)

Find the correct spot. (Doesn't have the Fs and there are 4 numbers etc in a column surrounded by 0s

Double click on the second one in the column of 4 and change the number (byte).

Doesn't work. As I said, I have tried saving the addy, and changing several things around. Is it possible that this is patched? Or am I just doing something completely wrong? Flame away, I just want an answer.
Old 06/20/2008, 09:34   #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hashiriya View Post
Please tell me what exactly I'm doing wrong. I find the item (I tried a SK, 1h weapon, Chest piece etc). I change the number from whatever it currently is... The weapon is 06, I double click on it and make it 01 (Should be wearable on chest) and when I try to equip the weapon again, it won't equip anywhere, not even in the weapon slot. I've tried several different items and when trying to equip, I try to put it in everything.

Am I supposed to save the addy? Perhaps change it to floating instead of byte? Freeze it? What I have been doing is this...

Memory scan (Item name correctly spelled and caps etc)

Find the correct spot. (Doesn't have the Fs and there are 4 numbers etc in a column surrounded by 0s

Double click on the second one in the column of 4 and change the number (byte).

Doesn't work. As I said, I have tried saving the addy, and changing several things around. Is it possible that this is patched? Or am I just doing something completely wrong? Flame away, I just want an answer.
i cant even emagine where did you get wrong..... your doing the right stuff m8
Old 06/20/2008, 09:51   #90

I'm no longer able to bypass hack shield since they did a patch, I play on retail server, does that have anything to do with it?

What puzzles me is that I'm 100% sure that I'm in the correct spot cause I can't equip whatever item I changed the value of. So I know I'm doing something... Nothing equips after I change the value though, is everyone just double clicking on the value and editing it right there? Wehn I try to put 0A it says it's an invalid value...