Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:28

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Tutorial] Equip Items Anywhere

Reply
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
i found 01 to 08 to work, but if i try to equip a weapon in 09 or higher, it just doesn't do anything
+ i can't find the ammy/ring locations

i'll see if i can find out how to put stuff in those

edit:
nvm i'm noob lol

9 is bracer slot
10 is ammy slot, u just can't use weaps in there
just managed to put my 2 bracer into my ammy slot, and they work!


edit2: hmm, i just fckd up, i had 4 bracers on, 2 in bracer slots, 2 in ammy slots, now i can only equip 2 anymore, the other 2 don't wanna go in

aah well, time for break, i'll try again in a few hours



jeankloot is offline  
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 129
Received Thanks: 37
=DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD


eduardo28 is offline  
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 219
Received Thanks: 366
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_64 View Post
btw zereke..my char doesn't look strange like ur SS
but...hmmm like this
when i equiped Grand Bolt Rifle it will transform become Bellato Ranger Ranger lv 39...etc.

so my char doesnt look strange or disappear like u

it's really doesn't affected to me..see my SS >.<
wierd, my dmg in "character info" went up by doing this. Tho, it may only be client sided that part then.

also when i used 5x chest pieces my defence rose greatly compare to normal armor.
zereke is offline  
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 114
Received Thanks: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_64 View Post
btw zereke..my char doesn't look strange like ur SS
but...hmmm like this
when i equiped Grand Bolt Rifle it will transform become Bellato Ranger Ranger lv 39...etc.

so my char doesnt look strange or disappear like u

it's really doesn't affected to me..see my SS >.<


plz tell me what server you play on


dacheater is offline  
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by zereke View Post
wierd, my dmg in "character info" went up by doing this. Tho, it may only be client sided that part then.

also when i used 5x chest pieces my defence rose greatly compare to normal armor.
so maybe i have to put 5 pieces weapon with iggy in Armor slot like u said.
i just put only 1 weapon in my armor slot

ok2...i'll try again

@dacheater
i'm playing RF Indo.
ash_64 is offline  
Old   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeankloot View Post
i found 01 to 08 to work, but if i try to equip a weapon in 09 or higher, it just doesn't do anything
+ i can't find the ammy/ring locations

i'll see if i can find out how to put stuff in those

edit:
nvm i'm noob lol

9 is bracer slot
10 is ammy slot, u just can't use weaps in there
just managed to put my 2 bracer into my ammy slot, and they work!


edit2: hmm, i just fckd up, i had 4 bracers on, 2 in bracer slots, 2 in ammy slots, now i can only equip 2 anymore, the other 2 don't wanna go in

aah well, time for break, i'll try again in a few hours
are the effetcs works fine?
good experiment ^^
estillo is offline  
Old   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 219
Received Thanks: 366
this time i tried something different. equipping 5 shields,

my dodge went from -89 to -589 and attackspeed from 0.96 to 0.49
My avg.def power rose, but avg.def rate decreased

i dont got cash enough to buy mercy stuff, but anyone able to test this out?

add dodge boots and equip them some else


putting rings on amulets works, (tested with +1skill rings) location: 0A and 09
can even put them on ammo slots - 0B
tho, equipping 4 ammus dont work..

so far all edits had mostly negative effects. Anyone got an update on mercy boots?
zereke is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 114
Received Thanks: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by zereke View Post
this time i tried something different. equipping 5 shields,

my dodge went from -89 to -589 and attackspeed from 0.96 to 0.49
My avg.def power rose, but avg.def rate decreased

i dont got cash enough to buy mercy stuff, but anyone able to test this out?

add dodge boots and equip them some else


putting rings on amulets works, (tested with +1skill rings) location: 0A and 09
can you please post the 1 to slot combination

ex 1= head piece slot
2= upper piece slot.......

thanks
dacheater is offline  
Old   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 1
@zereke

ur experience work now...now i put 5 battle axe into my armor slot...use hora knife..my aspd become 35,7... waw

thx a lot
ash_64 is offline  
Old   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 81
Received Thanks: 25
Worked fine here, thx alot man ^^
EliteKillerMaster is offline  
Old   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by zereke View Post
this time i tried something different. equipping 5 shields,

my dodge went from -89 to -589 and attackspeed from 0.96 to 0.49
My avg.def power rose, but avg.def rate decreased

i dont got cash enough to buy mercy stuff, but anyone able to test this out?

add dodge boots and equip them some else


putting rings on amulets works, (tested with +1skill rings) location: 0A and 09
can even put them on ammo slots - 0B
tho, equipping 4 ammus dont work..

so far all edits had mostly negative effects. Anyone got an update on mercy boots?

ooh fck yeah, that was it lol
0A and 09 was it lol, no wonder it didn't work with 10 and 09 anymore lol


forgot i used 0A and 09 at 1st


anyhow, thanks for giving me the clue to investigate this stuff
it's like my 3th day into the whole hacking stuff and it's kinda fun, not for the hax itself, just for knowing i can actually start finding own hax and all
jeankloot is offline  
Old   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by zereke View Post
this time i tried something different. equipping 5 shields,

my dodge went from -89 to -589 and attackspeed from 0.96 to 0.49
My avg.def power rose, but avg.def rate decreased

i dont got cash enough to buy mercy stuff, but anyone able to test this out?

add dodge boots and equip them some else


putting rings on amulets works, (tested with +1skill rings) location: 0A and 09
can even put them on ammo slots - 0B
tho, equipping 4 ammus dont work..

so far all edits had mostly negative effects. Anyone got an update on mercy boots?

i swear i got it so i could equip 4 bracers damnit
just can't get that to work anymore :s
jeankloot is offline  
Old   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 3
so this means i can wear 4 amulet in cora and the amulet in ring slot have an efect??pls ni fast answer asap..
treeztuhn is offline  
Old   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 3
btw what did you use to do this cheat??CE???sory *** question,
treeztuhn is offline  
Old   #30
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 71
Received Thanks: 43
unable to substitute different items >.<

not working on my server..


SatelliteKiD is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Equip 0 durability items?
This would just be for fun. If this is possible, any ideas of where to look for this? I have an idea what to do after I find it, just wondering...
17 Replies - Mabinogi
[Question] New items, possible to equip more than one?
Hello all You guys probably know that after BMR update, new acessories such as Clever Gold Ring (52 increased damage / +3% physical resistance)...
7 Replies - Dekaron
How to get items, equip etc for free :b
just create a site like this: ( My site... ) now create some new accounts ( mules ) and go with a low lvl character to a city ( full channel )......
37 Replies - Maple Story
Equip items without strenght!!!
So.. 1th step&#33;&#33; Make a water tao and equip a lvl 5 wand&#33;&#33;&#33; Upgrade the level of the wand at market. You dont have enough streght but the wand is...
53 Replies - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
Equip other class items
I was trying to search, then realized i had no idea how to phrase it. So i made my own Due to the new blessed items, i was wondering if you could...
3 Replies - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.