Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online > RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides
You last visited: Today at 22:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[RELEASE]Item.edf that contains speedhack for accretian launcher

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
yes of course you can edit your item.edf by yourself, just search for the A8 08 of the launcher, but i dont know the address of other weapons. If someone knew it please post it here... thanks!

Old   #32

i think i've read somewhere here about flamethrower address 6A 08.. you can try and see if it works..

i wonder what value that is much fast than 00 66? i've tried 00 42 still the same speed.. any ideas? or hints?

Old   #33

i do also got the same problem.

it shows a critical error message everytime i change the value to zero.
Old   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by greaver View Post
i edited some launcher weapons in this item.edf, I changed A8 08 into 00 00 so that you don't have to search for your weapon anymore in CE. now all you have to do is to search for your name and add 80 3F into separate address using type = BYTE and freeze 128 into 0 and 63 into 66(real dmg) or 67(hidden/burst dmg).

I only edited some weapons like Int Bazooka and some usefull ML(ex. strong int ML etc.) and also int Hora akeron.

PS: this also contains bug pots... gud luck not getting caught!

linky:
when i search my name is returns many addresses right?which one of the addressess is true?and what value should i find to change it from XX XX to 80 3F?

Old   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by thox1984 View Post
Nice Share Bro..
This is the step after u copy item.dbf
1. Run CE
2. Search your Name in Text Type
3. find the addres 80 3F
4. Freeze 80 in byte vallue 255
5. Freeze 3f in byte Vallue 65-68
How can i freeze the " 80 "?
Old   #36

OMG... this is an easy bann for noobs ^^. Prefer CE cause NetLogs sends information to the server of what you have edited in your folders. So doen't go crazy if someone get's banned without proof. NetLogs is the 100% proof.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #37

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowy777 View Post
OMG... this is an easy bann for noobs ^^. Prefer CE cause NetLogs sends information to the server of what you have edited in your folders. So doen't go crazy if someone get's banned without proof. NetLogs is the 100% proof.
sadly true
Old   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowy777 View Post
well, i was thinking,,, bypassing the gameguard you have to rename the old gameguard folder to botsnhacks ryt? so is there a way to redivert the netlog folder so loging wont be necessary?
Old   #39

hmmm