Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Share Or NOt SHARE

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Share Or NOt SHARE

#CLOSE TRHEAD

Hiyoal PLease Close This Trhead

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2

wow! COOL!! can you share it?

Old   #3

is that for accretion only...?
or have u try to use it on other races.....I'd love to be the one to test it in bells...

oops sorry to tell u.
pls not to share it to public. as it will ruin the game and we will see more people got sad....as he got banned...LOL....

just give us a hint and let's find it ourselves.
Old   #4

That is For all Races

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #5

Dont share it on public.
Just give hints.
Old   #6

Quote:
Dont share it on public.
Just give hints
this is not a good idea my friend it will just end up asking for hint, IMHO this forum is to share cheats this is what forum is all about if you are scared of leecher may I ask why? stole your work? still all of us here where this cheats or hack came from, Its keep annoying me when I see post like to share or not to share! its better to decide in your own never ever ask anybody. and if you are not sure to share it or not do not ever ever post it like this coz people like me getting boiled! not heart feelings its just my opinion
Old   #7

is it server side or not??? just give us hint.... hmmm... nice hack you've got there...
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kramkram View Post
this is not a good idea my friend it will just end up asking for hint, IMHO this forum is to share cheats this is what forum is all about if you are scared of leecher may I ask why? stole your work? still all of us here where this cheats or hack came from, Its keep annoying me when I see post like to share or not to share! its better to decide in your own never ever ask anybody. and if you are not sure to share it or not do not ever ever post it like this coz people like me getting boiled! not heart feelings its just my opinion

Oops sorry. But this is an excellent hack, we should be carefull on using it. It might ruin the game or will be patched soon.
Old   #9

Im working on it to, Just give hints ehehehe.

So. its CE, ty for the clue ^^
Old   #10

I know it is excellent hack or exploit, even zhoea post is excellent too, but the thing is some hack are already fix example of this is cashshop exploit so its few people here knows about it, if this will be release to the public it will alarm those programmer, developer etc. to fix it but in the end all of us here will be benificiary, before it will get patch not giving it to public after it was been patch. and another thing is +4 mining only few people using it coz a lot of player really don't know how to use boards and they are even noob to use search button. lolzz
Old   #11

lol just a clue

so u nid a any def, attack, or avoid amu or bracer and edit its especial effect?

lol how about 100% dodge?
Old   #12

Trade for a GW acc with all d 3games? Pro, Fac and Nightfall ><??
Old   #13

nice hack.. any screenshot/video that is more detailed?
like 1 shot in PB. sorry but im not contented coz thats not so hard to edit the effects of the accesories. the effects is awesome but the damage is still the same.
Old   #14

Did you edit it in Item.edf?, coz all i can do is edit the % of damage but, the damage it self, is still the same. any clue?
Old   #15

Another F****** share/not to share topic dude this section is for cheating so why are you asking us to share this or not? dude decide first before posting...and besides those who are begging for clues will only lead to "pls give another hint"bla bla bla...are you expecting this to be the same as 100% upgrade?no hard feelings just my opinion,,,sory for my bad english*

Closed Thread