Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

How To Do Invisible Mode

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Wtf? Explain that without the broken grammar, jonies ..

Old   #17

sure..

just do my steps in the CE 5.4 and you will be understand about doing the WALLHACK Cheat =D

but.. of course YOU must find "10x" damage HEX value (you will get that value by scanning your name) , and proceed into my step

Sorry for my bad Grammar =D

Old   #18

10x damage = SpeedHack...

some people say it 10x damage, other say it SH =D

sorry my bad =D

*sorry double post
Old   #19

Received Thanks: 1,066
@joniesmod please use online dictionary or look for a prog that translates from your language. Can't undestand you one bit, you don't make any sence!

Thanks
1 User
Old   #20

@raving_dude

please just see yourself 1st, then see other people.. Allso plz just POST with something useful than just SPAMMING every thread with YOUR STUP*D reply!!

I have see all the Thread and i just see YOU SPAM "ALMOST" all the THREAD with STUP*D ANSWER!!! LOOK AT YOUSELF 1st before complaining the other...
Thanks
1 User
Old   #21

Thumbs down

@joniesmod

WTF? I haven't made any useful posts? Are you kidding me? You have never shared anything. You write in an unknown language. So what does put you higher than me. Why would I have to look at myself? I have made effort in sharing and helping while you have not. Again WTF? You have only spamed. Dude please don't talk trash about me. Every1 stoped 'coz some people had the guts to stand by my side. If you my foreign cheater understood this you will never ever again tell me to look at myself first!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #22

whatever... is he is just a "little kid" --a?

be mature that's my opinion for you! NOT ALL people think with your way of thinking!
Old   #23

Yeah those who are active an participate do think so. Who is not being mature? You started trashing me when I asked to use online dictionary. How low can you go. Dude you have not made one single point why to trash me. O.K. I will ignore you and wait till you finish leeching. By By!

Sorry admins and mods but he kick started off-topic posts!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #24

So back to the topic, Anybody knows it? Or some clues on doing it. I'll try experimenting this.
Old   #25

If im not mistaken its like going underground, so the monster wont see you even you attack him and other monster wont get agre on you. I have red some thread that says its by using CE and going to a stair or elevated area and start going up and down to see what address that holds the Altitude or the Z coordinate.
Old   #26

How do we find the Z coordinate and altitude? What value should we look?
Old   #27

you don't need any engine just to make your self invisible. he's just in the bug area. he's under the ground and killing monster's from above or PK'ing....LOL no engine required.
Old   #28

@jpogz

try my tut in this thread.. if you done, you will be able to move into the mountain or maybe get swimming in anacade area =D
Thanks
1 User
Old   #29

TY

Quote:
Originally Posted by joniesmod View Post
@jpogz

try my tut in this thread.. if you done, you will be able to move into the mountain or maybe get swimming in anacade area =D
I'm still trying to figure it out.
Old   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpogzs View Post
I'm still trying to figure it out.
It is not-so-useful, apart from getting to places in relative safety it can't be utilized to much, I have tried sitting ontop of mountains and hitting mobs and no-go, if I can hit them, they can hit me (or atleast Heavy Meat Clod can).

There are "Extremes" being WAY below the ground and way above it, there seems to be no "Middle" method that I can find, or atleast one that does not just reset your position right after.

I am thinking maybe this can be exploited with WPE, but is much more work then its worth.