Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Speed hack for all of you

View Poll Results: DID THIS THREAD HELP YOU !!!
YES 117 58.79%
NO 82 41.21%
Voters: 199. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
cool down kidz

sure, it must have some functions like a keylogger, cause it has to look for keycodes (ALT+S, ALT+E and ALT+R) while its in background (like a keylogger it scans every keycode)
and btw ...

Old   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by yougotaids View Post
its because this is a keylogger
LOL there is no keylogger on this file or at least the upploaded file on the 1:st page ...
yougotaids dunno whats ur problem u dont have a real proff u showed a false scan anyway... but my advice to u all is dl and scan it for urself (dont open the file) and if not sure dont open the file instead DELETE the file and be happy ... ppl like yougotaids is destroying this forum by telling alot of bullshit and dont have real proof...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco View Post
cool down kidz

sure, it must have some functions like a keylogger, cause it has to look for keycodes (ALT+S, ALT+E and ALT+R) while its in background (like a keylogger it scans every keycode)
and btw ...
Omg its called macro not keylogger :P

Btw raving_dude thx for trying to share ur hack but its sad that they dont works XD at least not on the official RFonline (eng)

Peace Out

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #33

You need to remember, this program tracks your keys like "ALT+S". That could be why it is detected as a keylogger because it needs to monitor for when you press the hotkeys. Also ZoneAlarm has detected no outbound connections. So it is most likely saying it's a keylogger becasue it scans for the hotkeys, nothing else.
Old   #34

True that

Its true. Heres the simplest terms on what is really a keylogger:

1. Scans your keys typed.
2. Sends scanned keys to a "client".

so basically if the program stops only at number 1 its only like a trainer where the program detects certain hotkeys to make it work.

Old   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by raving_dude View Post
This is for RFo not anything else idiot!!! Or if it doesn work for server you are on then I will make a new thread with another one!!! It is older version of this one but works perfectly for every1 one I know!!!! Check out my new thread ok and don't call sombody a noob if he tries to help you!!! Don't bite the hand that feeds, ya know!!!!
u called him first noob >_>
Old   #36

Received Thanks: 1,066
Rozelady he said my ''speedhack'' was a keylogger!!! What do you think might be my answer??? Something like this : Oh yes it is a keylogger, don't download it!!! Dude this is really offending!!! I am sharing (at least I am) and he is saying I post keylogger!!! I hate him he is my nemesis from now on!!! He should be banned!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by raving_dude View Post
Rozelady he said my ''speedhack'' was a keylogger!!! What do you think might be my answer??? Something like this : Oh yes it is a keylogger, don't download it!!! Dude this is really offending!!! I am sharing (at least I am) and he is saying I post keylogger!!! I hate him he is my nemesis from now on!!! He should be banned!!!
Stop spamming !!!! you look like an idiot.
Old   #38

this thing dont work..tested
Old   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopOne View Post
Btw raving_dude thx for trying to share ur hack but its sad that they dont works XD at least not on the official RFonline (eng)
Peace Out
LOL its not HIS hack >.< It was made by Predator user of give credits n00b >_>
Old   #40

Dude I know the maker!!! And he doesnt want any credit!!! Believe me!!! He is shy as hell!!!
It took him like a day or so to make it!!! I live nearby!!! So shut up!!! Don't call me nOOb because you just feel like it!!! And I have never said I made it!!! So who is noob now??? Yes thats right you are!!!
Old   #41

raving_dude, you need to get your head out of your ***, this thread is pointless since no one can get it to work or has confirmed it works besides raving_dude... Should be closed
Old   #42

Again an 3poster takes the **** out of me!!! THIS IS FOR RUSSIAN SERVERS ONLY!!! I HAVE SAID IT BEFORE!!! PEOPLE ON RUSSIAN SERVERS HAVE SAID IT WORKS AN THANKED ME NOOB!!! READ EVERYTHING AND THEN SPAM!!!
Old   #43

Raving_Dude yes people on russian server have thanked you... has anyone here thanked you? No... So it is pointless to continue this sorry if i was a **** but u cuss alot, and make yourself look like an idiot cussing out noobs, and it really shows...
Old   #44

Yes people have thaked me even here!!! Have you got eyes??? I think not!!! Look at the poll!!! Russian people visit this site for leeching purposes 'coz this site doesn't have the ''hide'' option!!! Hey and I don't look like an idiot by trying to save this forum!!! You are looking like a fool by telling that it is bad to do so!!! Well peace I'm out!!!

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED PLEASE DO NOT POST ANYTHING HERE
Thanks
1 User
Old   #45

doesnt work even on russian RF so yeah w/e boyo