Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Basic Bot for RF pixel scanning

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Basic Bot for RF pixel scanning

Hey umm i yeah i found a bot.. pretty crappy but it works... KINDA.. very extremely basic.. but il post it too same concept.. again VERY BASIC and slow.. it can pick up items it uses pixel scanning. probably nothing compared to tsufiri's one but it works very slowly but it works as long as no one kicks ur *** and kills u. this might be a bot everyone has alrdy anwayyz but.. yeah if someone wants i dont mind sharing as long as u aint leeching..

to give u an idea of how slow it is.. i went up about 10 percent in 1 hr.. at lvl 21
anywayz yeah just PM me..

People might have this alrdy.. so yeah.. im just sharing for ppl who dont have alrdy

Thanks
6 Users
Old   #2

pm the link thanks in advance

Old   #3

ur not sharing it coz there's no link to download it.if u post a link for download,maybe i can say that u r really sharing this.anyway,there might be a way on how to make it faster,a lil' configuration tweakings might be needed.
Old   #4

oh probably shud say this but its alrdy been posted on another thread but here il PM it to u... BTW shud PM me dont check that often

Old   #5

afk bots based on pixel scan are rather used to farm money on lower lvl monsters. eg lavas and gaffs in accretia hq because there are a lot of mobs and bot can target them easily
Old   #6

i cnt use the bot,when i click start,it just hovers my mouse across...using the birdeye view(K) dont help too..any better guide?
Thanks
1 User
Old   #7

Whatd u mean its supposed to scan ur screen from left to right and slowly moves down. The idea behind it is that the mouse cursor will eventually hit a monster.... it doesnt auto detect anything... it scans until it detects something... when u put in K mode the idea is that the camera stays still.. so its easier to Scan and also u can keep scanning cuz if u havent realsied.. wen u click on a monster ur camera kinda follows ur character
Old   #8

monkey bot, worthless
still searching for a good one
Old   #9

Received Thanks: 1,066
I'm not a leacher!!! But just startin here!!! Can I have the bot please ????
Old   #10

can we have that kinda bot pls... maybe its pretty to experience that bot.. pls.. post the link to dl that one
Old   #11

Monkey bot does not work in RF ph.
Old   #12

it does not coz u dont bypass the hackshiled LOL...... i already bypass the hackshield... and and my CE is working... but theres a little prob.. it will disconnect the game if i use hack speed to 10%... my character run like a JET... zoooooooooooooom... any 1 can teach me how to use properly the CE...
Old   #13

you said bot and I heard a word link. But I can`t see noting of it. Who wiped thi link?
Old   #14

CAN YOU PASS IT TO ME TOO??

PLSS