Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online > RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides
You last visited: Today at 07:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WORKING DAMAGE HACK/aspd hack ACC STRIKER

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WORKING DAMAGE HACK/aspd hack ACC STRIKER

this is for private server only still don't know if it works in officials

edit your item.edf 1st find the relic "Inferno" copy its values to any of your flame launcher ex. Saint Frame Launcher [Rare B]

then find and edit A6 08 from item.edf to 00 00 so ingame your attack speed will be 0.00

now ingame
open CE (recommended 5.6.1)
scan your name
look for E9(for flyhacking)
below E9 you'll see 2 changing values
add to address those 2 values separately in 4bytes
then look for 80 3F just below those moving values
add to address again 80 3F separately in bytes
then freeze the 4 addresses
then change the sign of the 1st two address from "=" to "+"
then the value of the last address change it from "63" to "80"
ingame use siege kit then enjoy pawning those fcking bells and corites

i got banned twice in chronicles killing corites

then enjoy

NOTE
you need a launcher with an option of attack delay just like in inferno for it to work thats why i ask you to copy the value of inferno to any of your flame launchers so that they will have the effect of the Relic Inferno

your damage will be continues but in their screen your damage will be 1 big damage like 30k or more

enjoy no need to press thanks

i don't know whose the original creditor for this so i don't take the credits for this one i just modified his/her TUT

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2

lol this is not damage hack like real damage 1 to 3 hit boss that you can see damage 30k++
this one is ASPD that not complete and patch even private server you can use it but no damage at all coz this one is fix not like the real damage that forbidden

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

tnx man...ive missed this a lot...now its pay baktime to corites and bells...thats why its not working coz of the delay effect....tnx a lot,iltry this 1 ^________^
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownmhe23 View Post
lol this is not damage hack like real damage 1 to 3 hit boss that you can see damage 30k++
this one is ASPD that not complete and patch even private server you can use it but no damage at all coz this one is fix not like the real damage that forbidden
lol you they missed the attack delay of inferno thats why its still working this hack is sometimes called damage hack coz on other screens you hit them 1 hit but in your screen you damage them very fast

try to analyze 1st ownmhe before commenting surely you know the logic of aspd hacking don't you...

the real damage hack really is from the siege mastery which i'm still working looking for the value of damage for the buffs...

but still your damage is still read by the server and on your enemy screen they will only see you damage them with the total amount of their HP but on your screen it damages per second not as a whole

Old   #5

@OWNMEE..dont u comment if ur just pretending to know damage hack like u posted, yet u cant share,dumb ***..
Old   #6

ASPD - change CE settings to 00 00 to make it 850X ASPD
scan name then look for the address change 01 to 00 then add this address to your bar then make it =0 then freeze now you got 950X ASPD scan your weapon and look for speed attack and make it 00 00 then = freeze now you got 1050x ASPD with a low level weapon you can kill even HSK for 3secs
now is this not REAL ASPD?

lol you can look for SIEGE MASTERY HACK coz this one is forbidden try to ask playforbooting and his partner or look for his thread here.

you dont know anything about real ASPD
Old   #7

where can i find item.edf? please help
Old   #8

how will you open the item.edf and which one of these files is the right one? and how will you edit it? can't find it in other threads. TIA
Old   #9

i copied inferno values ..paste it on my launcher ...clik it..i got the inferno look on my launcher...but the problem is...no effect..i cant damage a mob or cant equip any sk ...seems that its server sided...or nt working on all servers...sayang
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by acguz View Post
i copied inferno values ..paste it on my launcher ...clik it..i got the inferno look on my launcher...but the problem is...no effect..i cant damage a mob or cant equip any sk ...seems that its server sided...or nt working on all servers...sayang
uhmm bka mali ung nagawa mo kasi i manage to make it to my Intense Hora Akeron same sprite but different on effect... hmmm i wonder what is the problem but also somehow it happened to me in RF BCG but in PH it somehow work a couple of minutes i got banned try to look for the value of attack delay of Inferno and put it in your launcher
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownmhe23 View Post
ASPD - change CE settings to 00 00 to make it 850X ASPD
scan name then look for the address change 01 to 00 then add this address to your bar then make it =0 then freeze now you got 950X ASPD scan your weapon and look for speed attack and make it 00 00 then = freeze now you got 1050x ASPD with a low level weapon you can kill even HSK for 3secs
now is this not REAL ASPD?

lol you can look for SIEGE MASTERY HACK coz this one is forbidden try to ask playforbooting and his partner or look for his thread here.

you dont know anything about real ASPD
zzz i know you are better than me on some hacks not this one i tried this one already but its client sided... your only attacking very fast in your client but the server isn't reading it as real damage lol i already got it from the indo that found that bug he also admit that it is client sided so don't tell me what i know and what i not ok... peace out
Old   #12

Ah oki...i tried to copy the whole inferno value and pasteit...i also tried COPYING FROMWEAPON VALUES. .from 2d somthing.paste it on my akeron...the luks changes..but still no damage given.cnt use sk..getting equipment error...xenxa tol bka my mail sa na copy ko...
Old   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by randommix000 View Post
uhmm bka mali ung nagawa mo kasi i manage to make it to my Intense Hora Akeron same sprite but different on effect... hmmm i wonder what is the problem but also somehow it happened to me in RF BCG but in PH it somehow work a couple of minutes i got banned try to look for the value of attack delay of Inferno and put it in your launcher
SA bcg ko nga natry and absolut...sa millenium rf, my relic na cla..so aspd nalng gnawa ko ,pero d ko mkita ung damage,d lumalabas...parang d ata nag effect..ung sa akeron...ala damage..my mali lng cguro ako
Old   #14

hmmm this one is not damage hack... its attack speed hack... and the tut is not yet complete... may kulang pa to make it kill a PB in just 5 sec... damage hack is 1hit only...
Old   #15

their doing is a simple ASPD who can kill a normal character and using other weapon attack and effect is client side and the one that i post is not client side working at 2.2.3 but don't expect that tut is complete you can complete it by searching the old ASPD + my post you can kill HSK for 3sec even gm