Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 17:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RF Online Private Server Make

Discussion on RF Online Private Server Make within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RF Online Private Server Make

Hello. I want to set up a RF online Private Server.
But I don't speak English very well, and I can't investigate your site efficiently enough.
What are the files that are required for setting up a server?
How can I get them And if there is a visual tutorial, can I get it?
Thank you for your answers

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Trying to make an Angels Online private server
05/10/2014 - Private Server Advertising - 3 Replies
Okay so I've been looking up how people have done other private servers for other games and I figured Angels online really couldn't be that much different? I figured out how to get around the Updater like many games, I figured how to set a Hosting IP for a server to exist on. All i need to figure out now is how to go upon the online database or what not where the characters of people would be saved and recorded. Anyone with experiance in figuring private servers out able to help?
[HELP]How to Make Talisman Online PRivate sERveR
10/29/2013 - Private Server Advertising - 28 Replies
as the Title Says... I want to make a TO P-server in dedicated server...i already made Ran Online P-server and still running until now...this time i want to make TO so is there any Guide on how to make TO P-server? reply here or send me email on [email protected]
Question how to make a RF Online a private server?
08/08/2012 - RF Online - 18 Replies
How can u make RF online a private server? Like ragnarok vidar.. i just want to play myself a LAN Rf online
Make ur private server green when Online
06/09/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 13 Replies
( ppl, i dont want any karma from this post, ty) Hi. Now, that i have posted the private server CO 2.1, and many ppl is playing there, i ill show how to make server "circule" green when Online instead of purple. All the other servers are green when online, but the private server is always purple. When u open CO client, it runs an adress that is directed linked with the server status in the CO page, and the page of CO ill upload an information saying if the server is on or down, and u ill...