Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 05:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

New Rf server looking for Players

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile New Rf server looking for Players

Hey guys i'm tired of playing on p-servers which keep dying coz of low player numbers. I checked many servers but i wasnt able to find one with good traffic. Now i decided to advertise for 1 server i liked best. I'm aware of the fact most of you already playing on servers you like but maybe some of you will follow me on my favorite server. I know this forum is know as hacker and exploiter forum and its maybe not the best idea to post here but rather some hackers than 0 Traffic. If your interested Visit . Hope you have at least a look at it
Greets =TG=

Tags
exploit, hack, player, server

Similar Threads
None EU players on Aion EU server
Hello guys, any none European people here who play's in EU server? Count me in.... I'm playing on Thor server how about you guys? I'm an Asian...
0 Replies - Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
Maximum players on the server
Hi, on my server is a problem with the maximum number of players. Every day on the server is 1200 + people when there is more than some people can...
2 Replies - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
Warning to all players at 30x server
O well..my lv 116 summoner just got fucked i waz goin to DeadFront when i try tele..>>kicks me off the game So Do not go to df or u losse ur char
23 Replies - Dekaron Private Server
New Server-Need Players/Stress
*EDIT* I have found that I have a ton of bugs and non English text in the game. So for now I will be shutting the server down for a long, but worth...
8 Replies - EO PServer Hosting
Players in each server.
Maybe this is a noobish question, but does anybody know how many players there are per server? I looked around on the CO website but couldn't find...
2 Replies - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions